Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To stun or not to stun?

+7
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 20:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most, if not all, Indian restaurants only use Halal meat. I have eaten in loads of Curry houses and you can't taste any difference. The only difference is in the way that the animal has been slaughtered. Kosher meat is prepared in exactly the same way as Halal meat.

Personally, I would like to see both barbaric practices outlawed.

22To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 22:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What has not been mentioned is that the meat has been certified as halal by the appropriate halal authorities and as such there is no room to complain about whether it is or not by the muslim fraternity. Its just a case that they have nothing else to moan about!!!

23To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 22:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I went to Turkey many years ago and on my way into Istanbul on a back road the natives had a goat tied to a frame with it's throat slit. One half wit on the coach I was on said that they were going to report the incident to Thomsons when they got home. That would perhaps carry some clout, however it was 20 years ago and I'm still waiting to here about it on the news! Very Happy

24To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 22:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The islamification of Britain is well under way.

25To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 22:49

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It will be those muslamic ray guns!

26To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 22:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The islamification of Britain is well under way.

27To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 22:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Truth is no matter which way we kill animals for meat they are going to feel it whether its through being stunned and then slit, or being electrocuted to death. Animals are going to suffer - there is no humane way of doing it.

But I will still eat meat no matter what!

28To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 23:26

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If I could be bothered to type a lot of words then I would.

Barbaric fantasy book believing bastards.

Don't worry I'm not racist (I have to say that or else I'll get my throat cut) I just don't believe a nonsense religion like that has any purpose in western civilisation. Just like Judaism, Christianity and that other one that Tom Cruise goes for.

The 21st century helps us to kill animals in a way that 10 BC does not.

29To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 23:32

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:It will be those muslamic ray guns!

amazing Very Happy

30To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Tue Dec 04 2012, 23:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:I went to Turkey many years ago and on my way into Istanbul on a back road the natives had a goat tied to a frame with it's throat slit. One half wit on the coach I was on said that they were going to report the incident to Thomsons when they got home. That would perhaps carry some clout, however it was 20 years ago and I'm still waiting to here about it on the news! Very Happy
Who gives a fuck Sleep

31To stun or not to stun? - Page 2 Empty Re: To stun or not to stun? Wed Dec 05 2012, 03:03

Bolton Nuts

Admin

It is predicted by some that if the current birth rate trend continues in some countries then France, for example, would be a majority Muslim country in the next generation. With Britain following in 2 generations. Because, Muslim families have more kids, more quickly than other British families.

Basic example.

Average British (or christian):
Now gets married at 30.
Kids at 35.
Average 2 kids.

Average Asian Family:
Married at 20.
Kids at 21.
Approx 4 kids.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]