Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who The F*** Is John McGinlay?

+5
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 08:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Marvin Sordell is a tosser, we all know that. Shit footballer and shit attitude.

I don't use Twitter but I have followed what this dipshit has been saying of late because it is highly amusing. Both what he says and what the fans say back to him.

Why the club are allowing him to abuse the fans I have no idea, a complete lack of discipline in my book but that's another story.

Anyway, this week Mr Sordell has asked the question "who the fuck is John McGinlay?". Is this the ultimate insult to the fans and the club that pays his wages? Shouldn't someone being paid £10k per week have spent 10 minutes doing a bit of research on the club he plays for? Let's face it, he has plenty of spare time on matchday.

I don't think Marvin can come back from this.

2Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 09:24

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I dont know whats going on behind the scenes but his pointless tweets annoyed me so removed him a while back. Did he hobestly say that though!? If so nooooot good

3Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 09:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JonnyRandom wrote:I dont know whats going on behind the scenes but his pointless tweets annoyed me so removed him a while back. Did he hobestly say that though!? If so nooooot good

Yeah he did tweet it, then defended himself by saying he didn't know who Luther Blissett (Watford legend) was until he was 17.

4Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 09:51

John McGinley was some fat bastard who never scored against blackburn.

5Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 09:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He didn't use them exact words he said "i don't know who John mcginlay is tbh"

Which I don't see a problem with, he's a youngster, not a Bolton fan and mcginlay was not a house hold name.

As for abusing the fans, he's only giving out what he receives from the people that seem to hate him, yet know nothing about the situation and ironically they "follow" the guy.

Absolute retards...

6Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 10:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:He didn't use them exact words he said "i don't know who John mcginlay is tbh"

Which I don't see a problem with, he's a youngster, not a Bolton fan and mcginlay was not a house hold name.

As for abusing the fans, he's only giving out what he receives from the people that seem to hate him, yet know nothing about the situation and ironically they "follow" the guy.

Absolute retards...

When you've worked for a company you've never researched it?

7Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 10:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Absolute retards...

You don't think he should have the sense to keep quiet rather than abuse the fans?

8Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 10:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You only research about a company to impress at an interview. He didn't apply to work for us, we wanted him. Therefore no interview, lots of cash thrown at him straight away... How many 20 year olds would spend their time researching, when they have thousands in the bank.

I do agree that he should conduct himself a little better on twitter, the best thing for him would be closing his account on there.

9Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 10:50

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If anyone is thought to be abusing a fellow employee or damaging the reputation / image of their employers then they are subjected to disciplinary procedures and I have seen colleagues given warnings or dismissed. Don't see why this fellow should be any different.

Sadly social media has been hijacked by sad, pathetic individuals who have nothing better to do than abuse others. Sordell would be better to take the advise of Kevin Davies and close his account and concentrate on football. Unfortunately I don't see either of these happening of his own accord. I don't know what the clubs policy is regarding Twitter or Facebook but if he has broken the rules he needs to be disciplined and in any case offloaded asap, I can' t see that he has a future at Bolton and he seems to be of the same opinion. It hasn't worked out for anyone, time to accept that is the case and get him a move elsewhere.

10Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 12:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He didn't say "who the fuck is...."

he said "i don't know who that is tbh"

I think both sides of the story are equally sad to be honest. "Fans" of the club abusing someone on twitter because they're "ard" and Sordell giving it back like a billy big bollocks who's won 14 league titles.

Both sides need to delete their twitters as a matter of urgency.

excuse the hashtag... but #losers

11Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 12:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I think both sides of the story are equally sad to be honest. "Fans" of the club abusing someone on twitter because they're "ard" and Sordell giving it back like a billy big bollocks who's won 14 league titles.

I'm guessing Stuart Holden doesn't get this sort of abuse and he's spent his whole Bolton career being paid to Tweet. Sordell brings the abuse on himself....giving someone some home truths doesn't mean that person is trying to be "ard".

12Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 13:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It comes across that way to me Nat. The people tweeting him think it's a badge of honour to get blocked by a z list celebrity "oh mate gt blcked by sdrell tha cntu." Sordell is clearly an immature guy as well.

Not nice to take abuse from your own fans but some of the things he says back you'd think he was Ronaldo.

Time for an impasse i think.

13Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 13:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
I'm guessing Stuart Holden doesn't get this sort of abuse and he's spent his whole Bolton career being paid to Tweet. Sordell brings the abuse on himself....giving someone some home truths doesn't mean that person is trying to be "ard".

At least Holden has nothing else to do being out injured, but Sordell has nothing else to do because? Why did Coyle sign him? Why does he not even get to warm the bench? Will we ever know?

14Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 13:14

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:John McGinley was some fat bastard who never scored against blackburn.

Looks like u and super john have something in common

15Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 13:49

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

All this bullshit about being homesick and its pretty clear from this that he hasn't even put an ounce of effort in to trying to learn more about the club and town in an attempt to fit it.

Hes clearly spoken to no locals at all, its not as if John hasn't been in the paper every week or at the stadium.. on the pitch!

And you would have thought he would google him before saying such as stupid comment.

This guys attitude is awful, hes such a child.. your 21 for gods sake, make an effort for the club paying you a fortune.

How you can live someone playing football for a year and not known someone so famous in the town as john mcginlay is incredible.

16Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 14:04

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The actual tweet as it would appear if it was posted on a forum:

MarvinSordell wrote:
Dee_Pee_Cody wrote:The fact that John Mcginlay says your getting what you deserve says it all.

I dont know who that is tbh so..

Last edited by Lt. Boon on Sat Dec 22 2012, 14:09; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : How it would appear on a forum: For the Twitter shy!)

17Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 14:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, i don't really understand the thread title "tbh"

18Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yeah, i don't really understand the thread title "tbh"

I don't like to copy, I re-wrote it in my own words.

19Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Empty Re: Who The F*** Is John McGinlay? Sat Dec 22 2012, 19:31

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If Bug eyed fish face Sordell, insulted our Super John, I would make mince meat out of him!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum