Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nixon's Twitter gossip

+3
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 18:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

He seems to be saying quite a bit at the moment so I've stuck it all up here so others can see it rather than it getting lost in the January Transfer thread.

5 hours ago - Vela and Holden were excellent in training yesterday. Holden closer to fitness than Vela. Another closed-door game best idea.

Q - Does Dougie rate Vela

A - Likes any player with a bit of life about them. By all accounts the two were against each other and having a real go to impress.

3 hours ago - Bit of a surprise move by Bolton today. Details out later. Striker ...

Two deals on right now. Striker. Defender. Both surprise and pretty left-field. Dougie getting creative here.

Q - loan or purchase?good players?

A - Both buys. Interesting picks. Looking for people with points to make. His types

Q - looks like Marc Iles is going to name the player on the BN website soon Alan

A - Good. I'm doing it for the paper. Word must have come out of Barnsley ... Or Norway ;-)

And the young midfielder is on for the weekend. Quality. Not messing about.

And maybe another next week

Q - the other one making it 4 players? Striker, young mid, defender and one more?

A - Final total could be two domestic and two foreign

Striker and defender close. Young midfield to come. And another ... Maybe all done within a week

Q - heard of bwfc getting nick powell on loan from united, any truth in that ?

A - No. Man U won't let him out. Or so they say ...

Q - you think craig davies will be a good signing ? not seen much of him

A - Always had potential. Played for Wales too. May be 'glad to be here' type u need

Q - sounds good. will we be getting rid of sordell then or send him out on loan possibly?

A - Up to the players to get in the team

Q - This guy from Norway a CB i presume? Can't say i've heard of Craig Davies before but welcome to the Davies crew

A - defender. Big lad. Believe he plays two roles at back. Craig Davies is hungry type your man wants

Q - Cool, hope he can play RB. Any answers yet on the Dawson front?

A - Waiting. And hoping

Q - Davies what we need Al?? Norway clue Doesn't lead to our friend Dawda Leigh does it??

A - Davies has a bit of hunger and attitude. Not a bad thing. Leigh is not a target ...

[Leigh was a player (winger) from Norway linked with us a couple of weeks back - Sluffy]

Q - Does the guy Bolton are linked with play in Norway or just is Norwegian Al?

A - Norwegian who plays in Norway ...this lad is a defender

Q - is this young midfielder BWFC are linked with the Jamaican we had on trial?

A - No. Another one. Colder climate

Q - just to sum up how many of bwfc targets will sign by weekend

A - Expect two done very fast. Third in at weekend. And a fourth shortly after. Mental. Not hanging about

Q - what position is the "fourth" Alan?

A - Tell u next week

Q - So we expecting 2 by end of play tomorrow?

A - I would hope so. Been a very active day.

Q - so besides Davies, any hints on the second or do we just have to wait?

A - Saving that for paper in morning. Davies the 'bigger' news. But defender interesting

Q - will Davies be done today?

A - Very quickly

Q - Would you say the young midfielder is the most exciting out of the lot?

A - Young midfielder one to bring through. Norwegian defender to push for start. Davies will want to play. Fourth target would play.

Q - ...Dawson to be done for tomorrow?

A - Dawson not one of the two about to sign

Q - Norwegian lad then?

A - He is the other close to signing

All the news from Nixon up to date!!!

2twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 19:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good we are not waiting about, hopefully these are going to be quality players who ultimately want to do well at Bolton

3twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 19:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So refreshing to see us doing business ASAP.

I have full faith in dougie.

4twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 19:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow! How exciting is that lot? I am strangely aroused which is weird as I've never fancied blokes or anything along thse lines.

FOUR potential signings and Holden and Vela close to a return - could be a new team almost.

The mystery fourth "who would play" is intriguing and implies splashing some cash. Like the idea of getting people with "something to prove" - could wake up the others.

5twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 19:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

thought Craig Davies looked good against us when we played Barnsley, lets hope he brings our kes with him proper bo!

6twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 19:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"our kes with him proper bo?"

Come on Norpig FFS.

7twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 20:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

shamon you mutha! can i get a rewind?

8twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 20:02

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:shamon you mutha! can i get a rewind?

on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me, a peregrine falcon proper bo I tell thee

9twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 22:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I have no idea what Norpig said, but I like it! Shamon!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10twitter - Nixon's Twitter gossip Empty Re: Nixon's Twitter gossip Thu Jan 03 2013, 22:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum