Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

millwall fans...

+12
bwfc71
jayjay23
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Sgt. Bash
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1millwall fans...  Empty millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 11:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ive been having a gander on a few of the Millwall forums, it appears a lot of their fans are relishing coming to the Reebok.

What a strange bunch of inbred cunts they all look like, the forums are full of the most racist, childish, 'hooliganistic' bullshit ive ever come across in my life, they really don't help themselves.

It appears the main thing they are looking forward too is abusing sordell (apparently they have a new banner - they will never learn) and 'taking' a section of the Bolton end.

a lot of the forums you cannot get on as they are like this one, ive tried to register on them but it has to be 'pre-approved' before they let you post or allow you to view any posts made by other members.

Due to the fact you cannot pay on the day a lot of fans are planning on traveling without tickets and going in the Bolton end, I don't feel too comfortable with this - most of the ESL and North stand where our 'harder' fans sit is almost always very full, so they will end up in the family stands - millwalls away support, women, kids and pensioners in the same stand could get very messy.

I have a feeling we are going to have another battle after the match in scotts and harvester - I know the manager of scotts and he has already raised concerns with the GMP about the level of policing around the pubs after the game - apparently they will be out in full force for this one.

Is anybody else worried about them?

This may be a day when the supporters have to stand their ground - everybody bar a few ran and made us look like mugs after the Bristol city game.

hopefully the extra police will prevent any real trouble.

2millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

This may be a day when the supporters have to stand their ground - everybody bar a few ran and made us look like mugs after the Bristol city game.

Are you 14?

3millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:00

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Are you 14?

:agree:

4millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Are you 14?

no...

I just believe instead of running away, the fans that are capable should help look after the women and kids, should any gobshites decide to force the replacement of yet more windows...

5millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:03

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
no...

I just believe instead of running away, the fans that are capable should help look after the women and kids, should any gobshites decide to force the replacement of yet more windows...

No, at the Bristol game you said you just happened to be there, fair enough, but now your going out looking for a fight.

6millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

no...

You need to do a bit of growing up. You're every bit as bad as the Millwall thugs you condemn.

Go to the game, have a drink, go home. Simple.

7millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:13

Reebok Rebel give me a time and a place and I'll happily come down and deck you.

8millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

words being twisted here...

I see you have both forgotten to include the fact i said ''hopefully the extra police will prevent any real trouble.'' and selected certain bits to make me look like a thug.

The Bristol incident - yes I was in scotts bar as I am after EVERY home game.

I will be in scotts again after the Millwall game, having a pint or 5 and then going home as per LL's 'instructions'

im not letting the fact that a bunch of Dickheads may try and 'take' our pub, nobody is going to stop me enjoying my match day routine.

What I mean is - IF something does go off, im not going to A) run away or B) let my fellow fans get the shit kicked out of them.

that said, id much rather have a quiet day, I just have a feeling im not going to.

sorry if that makes me a hooligan...

9millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:Reebok Rebel give me a time and a place and I'll happily come down and deck you.

lol!

::FU::

if you had at least one brain cell you would know the answer to the above question...

10millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
im not letting the fact that a bunch of Dickheads may try and 'take' our pub, nobody is going to stop me enjoying my match day routine.

What I mean is - IF something does go off, im not going to A) run away or B) let my fellow fans get the shit kicked out of them.

You are clearly a thug, why deny it? A non-thug would stay clear of any pub where there was a possibility of trouble.

11millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would have thought this game would be a Cat c as far as Millwall are concerned. However, their travelling fans must go to away matches every fortnight and I haven't heard of any skirmishes this season.

I'm not sure how Millwall fans are going to get in the Bolton stands without tickets ? You can't jump the turnstiles because there are security guards on the other side.

How many Millwall fans normally travel to away games ? I doubt they have more than 500 regulars, the majority of whom will be well behaved.

12millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:I would have thought this game would be a Cat c as far as Millwall are concerned. However, their travelling fans must go to away matches every fortnight and I haven't heard of any skirmishes this season.

I'm not sure how Millwall fans are going to get in the Bolton stands without tickets ? You can't jump the turnstiles because there are security guards on the other side.

How many Millwall fans normally travel to away games ? I doubt they have more than 500 regulars, the majority of whom will be well behaved.

apparently they have sold just under 1000.

as its not pay on the day, people intend on buying tickets at the ticket office for the Bolton end. Scum fans always manage it, I see no reason why Millwalls fans cant either.

I think this game should be strictly ticket only - no pay on the day for home or away fans.

13millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You are clearly a thug, why deny it? A non-thug would stay clear of any pub where there was a possibility of trouble.

your looking for a reaction again...

are you going to the game Nat?

14millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Not looking for a reaction, just interested as to why you claim not to be a thug.

Yes, I'll be in a box for the game.

15millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can't buy tickets in the home end at Bolton Central without ID and a post code or previous history of buying tickets in the past.

Any cockney accents will be treated with suspicion and the slightest whiff of jellied eels will result in security being requested.

16millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I can get to the match, I plan to come to Scott's afterwards just to a) watch the epic battle between RR and the figment of a fertile imagination, and b) see if said figment has worked out where RR is by reading the highly cryptic clues revealing the mysterious location embedded in the post.

I haven't seen such a potentially titanic struggle since I kicked the shit out of my brother's imaginary friend. I made that bastard suffer so much that my brother never spoke to him again.

17millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Not looking for a reaction, just interested as to why you claim not to be a thug.

Yes, I'll be in a box for the game.

your also a thug.

Your in a stadium where its liable to kick off, why put yourself in that position?

18millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:41

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:If I can get to the match, I plan to come to Scott's afterwards just to a) watch the epic battle between RR and the figment of a fertile imagination, and b) see if said figment has worked out where RR is by reading the highly cryptic clues revealing the mysterious location embedded in the post.

I haven't seen such a potentially titanic struggle since I kicked the shit out of my brother's imaginary friend. I made that bastard suffer so much that my brother never spoke to him again.

I have to admit, this is pretty funny.

Its a closed forum anyway mate, nobody except members sees whats written on here...

We will see if its a figment of my imagination come 1730 on Saturday...

in truth, I hope it is.

19millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

your also a thug.

Your in a stadium where its liable to kick off, why put yourself in that position?

The box is well away from the common folk. Rich people know how to behave.

20millwall fans...  Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:45

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

your also a thug.

The box is well away from the common folk. Rich people know how to behave.

your not rich, your a poor unemployed bloke, who is a fantasist. You spend too much time arsing around and wumming on forums to actually have a job.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum