Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

millwall fans...

+12
bwfc71
jayjay23
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Sgt. Bash
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:46

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Some parts of the away might kick off but come the most action that happens in the west stand is if a fan nearly drops their bovril and the whole stand goes quiet in anticipation of what will happen next!

22millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

your not rich, your a poor unemployed bloke, who is a fantasist. You spend too much time arsing around and wumming on forums to actually have a job.

The higher a person is in a company, the less work they do. Surely you understand that concept?

Anyway, my personal circumstances are not important. You have to admit there are very few fights in the corporate boxes. There's less swearing, less abuse, less everything really.

I'd invite you into my box but I fear you'd embarrass me by drinking soup through a straw or something.

23millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
wanderlust wrote:If I can get to the match, I plan to come to Scott's afterwards just to a) watch the epic battle between RR and the figment of a fertile imagination, and b) see if said figment has worked out where RR is by reading the highly cryptic clues revealing the mysterious location embedded in the post.

I haven't seen such a potentially titanic struggle since I kicked the shit out of my brother's imaginary friend. I made that bastard suffer so much that my brother never spoke to him again.

We will see if its a figment of my imagination come 1730 on Saturday...

in truth, I hope it is.

Mate - if this is you owning up to BH being your creation I'm worried for you.

It's one thing to have an alter-ego, but I reckon when you start arranging fights with yourself it's time to get professional help Very Happy cyclops

I thought BH was Keegan or Natasha's work, but I'm clear who's work they are. Question

24millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:56

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:Some parts of the away might kick off but come the most action that happens in the west stand is if a fan nearly drops their bovril and the whole stand goes quiet in anticipation of what will happen next!

Nobody takes hot drinks to the west stand do they?

I tried to take a packet of walkers ready salted crisps up to a seat there on day and was halted by a steward. apparently, the crunching sounds may have offended some people and prevented them counting out the number of threads left in the scarf they are knitting...

I could imagine the clunk from a cup of bovril falling would cause utter carnage!

25millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 12:59

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Some parts of the away might kick off but come the most action that happens in the west stand is if a fan nearly drops their bovril and the whole stand goes quiet in anticipation of what will happen next!

Nobody takes hot drinks to the west stand do they?

Ha, you're joking right?

Half the people I sit near half a flask with bovril or hot drinks in it. Look out for the older fans with bags on, I guarantee you that 9 times out of 10 theres a flask in it.

26millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just given Crimestoppers at New Scotland yard a bell. I spoke to Superintendent Slipper and identified myself as ' Cockney Lenny ', spokesman for the Pearly Kings and Queens ( Cold Blow Lane division )

I explained that we were heading oop north on Saturday to visit the Reebok but we didn't have any tickets. Slipper took my number and said he would get back to me.

He has just rung to say not to worry. Bolton police are putting a couple of extra coppers on just in case and all the pubs in the area have had their beer and alcohol diluted with rainwater so there should be no drunken behaviour.

I thanked him for his co-operation as he bade me Au Revoir.

27millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:00

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

your not rich, your a poor unemployed bloke, who is a fantasist. You spend too much time arsing around and wumming on forums to actually have a job.

The higher a person is in a company, the less work they do. Surely you understand that concept?

Anyway, my personal circumstances are not important. You have to admit there are very few fights in the corporate boxes. There's less swearing, less abuse, less everything really.

I'd invite you into my box but I fear you'd embarrass me by drinking soup through a straw or something.

I already have access to 2 corporate boxes for most games. My fathers company and the company I work for both have one. Id rather sit on the terraces if im honest. on rare occasions I don a nice shirt and some trousers but only once or twice a year, usually when I have a member of the fairer sex to entertain.

Yes, I am very familiar with the concept you state above. you always seem to be on here though, like 24/7...

28millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is wrong with taking a flask into the ground ? At least you know you made it yourself. Hot drinks are shite in the ground. Why pay good money for crap when you can bring your own ?

Plus if it does kick off, those stainless steel flasks make an ideal makeshift cosh.

29millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

as i live in Manchester i get the train to the match so i will be keeping my head down just in case!

the amount of Police after games is a worry sometimes, i took my 5 year old to the Bristol City game and ended up right in the middle of the nutters trying to get into the pubs. There must have only been a handful around on the approach and didn't know what to do when they all piled over the barrier.

30millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

I demand a fooking apology from everyone who said I was Bolton Hater.

31millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Sick.

I trust the mods will step in.

32millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:What is wrong with taking a flask into the ground ? At least you know you made it yourself. Hot drinks are shite in the ground. Why pay good money for crap when you can bring your own ?

Plus if it does kick off, those stainless steel flasks make an ideal makeshift cosh.

Nothing at all, the prices they charge at the kiosks are stupid. Personally I don't take anything or buy anything food/drinks wise when I get there.

A full english on a saturday morn keeps me going through the game! Very Happy

33millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I sometimes have a meal in Harvesters before the game but I rarely buy any foodstuffs from inside the ground. By half-time the Hollands pies are nearly always burnt to a frazzle.

34millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:23

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:What is wrong with taking a flask into the ground ? At least you know you made it yourself. Hot drinks are shite in the ground. Why pay good money for crap when you can bring your own ?

only a seasoned hardcore thug would make that connection...

35millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:34

Come on Reebok Rebel, time and a place please. I really want to ram it down your throat.

36millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Come on Reebok Rebel, time and a place please. I really want to ram it down your throat.

FFS. Are all imaginary people from Blackburn that thick?

37millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If RR is Bolton Hater does that mean he's challenging himself to a fight?

38millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:45

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

?

39millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If RR is Bolton Hater does that mean he's challenging himself to a fight?

Try to keep up - see 23.

40millwall fans...  - Page 2 Empty Re: millwall fans... Wed Jan 09 2013, 13:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I demand a fooking apology from everyone who said I was Bolton Hater.

Sorry BH Natasha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum