Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburns New Boss...

+3
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
Reebok_Rebel
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 10:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Blackburn Rovers have approached Blackpool manager Michael Appleton to become their new manager as they bid to put a halt to their recent run of good form.

Blackburn’s owners are believed to be eager to appoint a new manager after the club edged precariously towards the play-off places under the stewardship of caretaker boss Gary Bowyer.

Blackpool have confirmed that they have been approached by Blackburn for permission to speak to Appleton, whose record of 15 wins in 63 games has impressed the club’s hierarchy.

“Michael’s record speaks for itself,” said Rovers global advisor Shebby Singh.

“We wanted someone with experience, and his track record of standing forlornly on the touchline and looking pained in post-match interviews is second to none.”

“We are confident that he is the man to take the club in the direction we want.”

Blackburn manager

Rovers’ fans have revealed they are delighted with the prospect of Appleton taking up the reins as they look for the club to appoint someone they can verbally abuse week in, week out.

“It’s not been the same since Steve Kean left,” said season ticket holder Gary Davies.

“I work all week and all I want to do on a Saturday is unleash a tirade of angry red-faced vitriol.

“Pointing at the dugout and singing ‘You seem to know what you’re doing’ doesn’t really provide the hate-fuelled experience that I’ve grown accustomed to.

“I just want the ignominy days back.”

2Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 10:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Appleton must be barmy to even think of going to Blackburn. He will end up with a reputation Steve Bruce used to have a few years ago - always jumping ship to the first club that offers.

I almost feel sorry for Blackburn fans even they don't deserve the way their club is being run into the ground and made a laughing stock.

3Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 10:47

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Appleton must be barmy to even think of going to Blackburn. He will end up with a reputation Steve Bruce used to have a few years ago - always jumping ship to the first club that offers.

I almost feel sorry for Blackburn fans even they don't deserve the way their club is being run into the ground and made a laughing stock.

I actually feel sorry for Blackpool if im honest, they have been fucked over.

Blackpool would have been a better job for Appleton - a 'proper' club where he can do his job the way he wants. At Blackburn he will have to become a lapdog to the Venkeys, they want a yes man to stand on the touchline and look after their 'toy'

Appleton is guilty of selling his soul to the highest bidder, im glad we didn't take him on now, he will come unstuck soon and end up on the scrap-heap. It will serve him right.

Blackpool will now be in a mess, i have a feeling Owen Coyle is going to be the man they go too...

4Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 12:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Appletons of his rocker IMO, then again so are Blackburn. He's only won 2 games since he took over Blackpool.

I wouldn't feel to much for Blackpool RR, they have probably been given stupid amounts of money for a manager who has only been there since November, I kinnda feel for the Rovers fans with the mess the club is in right now.

5Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 13:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I kinda feel for the Rovers fans with the mess the club is in right now.

Don't we all. It's really distressing to see what's happened to Walker's gazillions since he bought the title. I'm livid and often lay awake at night worrying about poor old Wovers.

Heartbreaking. Sad

6Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 14:26

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

“It’s not been the same since Steve Kean left,” said season ticket holder Gary Davies.

“I work all week and all I want to do on a Saturday is unleash a tirade of angry red-faced vitriol."

Bull Sh!t. Blackburn fans don't work.

7Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 14:28

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lt. Boon wrote:“It’s not been the same since Steve Kean left,” said season ticket holder Gary Davies.

“I work all week and all I want to do on a Saturday is unleash a tirade of angry red-faced vitriol."

Bull Sh!t. Blackburn fans don't work.

stupid man, who the fuck do you think BH gets his heroin off?

A dealer, its a job!

numb nuts! Rolling Eyes

:flog:

8Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 14:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I just wanted to use that smiley, I like it... Very Happy

9Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 14:32

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't be daft Rebel, for all we know, Bolton Haters dealer could glory hunt with Man U.

10Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 14:41

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lt. Boon wrote:Don't be daft Rebel, for all we know, Bolton Haters dealer could glory hunt with Man U.

I doubt Bolton hater would buy his drugs off a red sox fan, I assume he would demand to see the number of fingers the guy had BEFORE pulling his kecks down and offering his Vaseline covered arse to him... *

*except Fridays, a cash transaction takes place as its giro day.

11Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 14:47

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks for that mental image RR. pale

I'm now off to see a hypnotist to see if it can be deleted.

12Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 14:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lt. Boon wrote:Thanks for that mental image RR. pale

I'm now off to see a hypnotist to see if it can be deleted.

think about nutella, fresh fruit, yogurt, a king size bed and...

...susan boyle,

naked.

that should help, don't thank me.

13Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 14:58

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Now I need a shrink as well as a hypnotist! Blackburns New Boss...  3319152928

14Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 15:01

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lt. Boon wrote:Now I need a shrink as well as a hypnotist! Blackburns New Boss...  3319152928

ungrateful prick...

15Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 21:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wolves just equalised. Good.

16Blackburns New Boss...  Empty Re: Blackburns New Boss... Fri Jan 11 2013, 21:19

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wolves just equalised. Good.

:party:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum