Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grugas signed - NIXON

+14
JonnyRandom
doffcocker
chipbutty
Natasha Whittam
Leeds_Trotter
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
observer
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:05

Natasha Whittam wrote:
they have a tremendous record in keeping us out of debt.

Hence the change in approach.

22Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Hmmm, not sure about that. Sack Coyle and pay up his fat contract. Pay Palace compensation to get a Coyle clone. Spend £300k on a striker to sit in the stands.

Nothing has changed.

23Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:36

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Wigan wage bill £37m.

BWFC wage bill £54m.

Wigan Premier League and will stay (at least for another season or two) and made a profit of over £5m. last season.

Bolton Wanderers bottom half of Championship and sinking. Lost over £10m. last season'

Petrov gone, this follows the departure of Cahill and Al Habsi.

Meanwhile Knight was out of contract but persuaded to come back with a two contract.

The temporary management team banished him. They in turn were removed and a replacement brought in with the rest of his outfit. Knight was brought back from the wilderness and made captain (in the absence of SKD) with the expected results.

The chairman, I understand to be earning over £600,000pa plus bonus (even in a relegation year) is responsible for these ludacris decisions but somehow waltzes through it all without anyone questioning his ability.

24Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ludacris?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

25Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:55

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Spend £300k on a striker to sit in the stands.

One game and you've decided that already. ::seething2::

26Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Mon Jan 14 2013, 22:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Craig Davies isn't match fit, get that into your head, Natasha

27Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Mon Jan 14 2013, 22:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He'll be homesick and addicted to Twitter next.

28Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Mon Jan 14 2013, 22:58

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Ludacris?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Move bitch get out the way

29Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 08:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Craig Davies isn't match fit, get that into your head, Natasha

Why? He's been playing all season and is as match fit as anyone else in our squad as far as I know. I'd believe a lot of things but not being match fit doesn't ring true.

30Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 09:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Craig Davies isn't match fit, get that into your head, Natasha

He played for Barnsley 17 days ago. How unfit can a professional footballer get in that time?

He should have been on the bench on Saturday, anyone who can't understand that obviously has no idea about the impact of a new signing.

31Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 09:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's something else going on. DF says CD not available until the weekend. Note: "not available" as opposed to "not match fit".

32Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 09:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shame Gregus hasn't been cleared yet as the cup would be a good opportunity to see what we've got.

33Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 10:21

wanderlust wrote:There's something else going on. DF says CD not available until the weekend. Note: "not available" as opposed to "not match fit".

Think you're reading into it too much.

You almost seem to be implying DF's lying about his fitness and there's another reason he's missed one match?

34Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 10:22

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:There's something else going on. DF says CD not available until the weekend. Note: "not available" as opposed to "not match fit".

He is cup tied.

35Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 10:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He wasn't cup tied for the Millwall game. I just think it's very strange indeed, especially when the player expected to be in the squad.

36Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 11:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

You almost seem to be implying DF's lying about his fitness and there's another reason he's missed one match?

I'm not implying DF is lying - I'm questioning how CD can not be match fit when he has played all season. Maybe BWFC match fit is not the same as Barnsley match fit in DFs opinion? Maybe "match fit" implies being integrated into the team's style of playing? I don't know but it does seem strange.

37Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 11:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I'm not implying DF is lying - I'm questioning how CD can not be match fit when he has played all season. Maybe BWFC match fit is not the same as Barnsley match fit in DFs opinion? Maybe "match fit" implies being integrated into the team's style of playing? I don't know but it does seem strange.

we have a style? affraid

38Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 11:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

we have a style? affraid

We do it Gangplank style.Cool

39Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 12:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think some of you are reading too much into CD not being in the team on saturday, DF said after the game that he hasn't played a part in Barnsleys last 2 games and wasn't at the right fitness levels he was required to be, plus he can't play tonight due to him not being in the team against Sunderland.

Some of you make out like it's a bloody area 51 conspiracy.

40Grugas signed - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Grugas signed - NIXON Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:12

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well said aaron!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum