Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

They've paid 62 quid over there!

+7
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
Lofty_Love
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty They've paid 62 quid over there! Mon Jan 14 2013, 20:54

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would you pay £62 for a ticket? Respect to the linesman for pointing the obvious out Smile

2They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

More should have been made of this, someone having the balls to point out the bleeding obvious.

Football is crazy, but not just at the top level. Zat Knight on £15k per week!!

I truly hope football goes bust and we start again.

3They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Mon Jan 14 2013, 21:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sounds like he's got a speech impediment.

4They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Tue Jan 15 2013, 07:46

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

5They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see the the linesman has been axed! He was due to run the line in tonight's FA Cup replay between WBA and QPR. According to the PGMO he has been removed on the basis of his pre-match remarks.

Personally, I think it's a bit harsh. He hasn't done anything wrong as far as I can see.

6They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:41

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think it bloody ridiculous that hes been taken off the game.

7They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The FA are just a bunch of fucking idiots!

8They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Tue Jan 15 2013, 13:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They seem to only want bloody robots officiating games. Anyone who displays a human side is immediately red carded as being inappropriate.

9They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Tue Jan 15 2013, 18:54

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow, what a stupid decision!

10They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Tue Jan 15 2013, 21:36

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The governing body say they have withdrawn him to protect him from the press???? If anything its going to make press intrusion even worse!

11They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 17 2013, 09:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If im honest, Lescott or any other premier league or championship player probably thinks 62 quid is nothing and are wondering what all the fuss is about.

Just as a rough guess, Id assume Lescott probably earns about £62 in a minute...

12They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 17 2013, 12:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:I see the the linesman has been axed! He was due to run the line in tonight's FA Cup replay between WBA and QPR. According to the PGMO he has been removed on the basis of his pre-match remarks.

Personally, I think it's a bit harsh. He hasn't done anything wrong as far as I can see.

Seriously? He's been withdrawn from doing his job just for pointing out the bloody obvious to plaers who get paid way too much in the first place.........this games on its arse.

13They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 24 2013, 16:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The UK's largest supporters group is launching a campaign to cap the price of away tickets at £20. Statistics from the top two divisions show that away attendences have dropped 21% since 2006.

Unless the clubs agree to a £20 cap the group has suggested football fans joining together and boycott all away matches.

This seems sensible to me, hitting clubs in the pocket is the only way to bring prices down. Surely even Reebok Rebel agrees.

14They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 24 2013, 17:01

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No football match should cost over £25 IMO no matter whether it's utd vs city or bury vs rochdale.

15They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 24 2013, 17:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:No football match should cost over £25 IMO no matter whether it's utd vs city or bury vs rochdale.

If you really think about it no ticket should cost more than £10. The only thing you're paying for in a £40 ticket is players wages. If you pitched up at the cinema tonight and they asked for £40 a ticket you'd laugh out loud and walk out.

Football shouldn't be any different.

16They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 24 2013, 18:22

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree that there should be a set pricing structure, but the FSA has too little clout to worry the clubs. I'm not a member, is anyone on this forum?

17They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 24 2013, 19:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:I agree that there should be a set pricing structure, but the FSA has too little clout to worry the clubs. I'm not a member, is anyone on this forum?

Maybe not, but I think a club-wide boycott of away games could seriously catch on.

18They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:04

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It has been done in the Bundesliga, but they have supporters associations that have a voice, the clubs retracted plans to increase away match tickets once fans carried out their threat. Two consecutive weekends with no [or more likely a few] away supporters would be enough.

19They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:It has been done in the Bundesliga, but they have supporters associations that have a voice, the clubs retracted plans to increase away match tickets once fans carried out their threat. Two consecutive weekends with no [or more likely a few] away supporters would be enough.

I'm starting with the Watford game, are you with me?

20They've paid 62 quid over there! Empty Re: They've paid 62 quid over there! Thu Jan 24 2013, 20:14

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum