Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mile Jedinak - NIXON

+9
terenceanne
Culcheth_White
Leeds_Trotter
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Mon Jan 21 2013, 12:21

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Neither do you, so how can you say if he's good or not? Infact you don't even watch the team you say you support. You are about as clueless as Coyle.

I've never seen Messi play in the flesh but I understand he's quite good.

I don't like your attitude towards me, keep it up and I'll run you out of town.

Im sure you've seen Messi play on TV though haven't you?

His comment still stands. :bow:

22Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Mon Jan 21 2013, 12:49

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The midfielders we have are not good enough ....so the more the merrier. Keep 'em coming.

23Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Mon Jan 21 2013, 14:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:The midfielders we have are not good enough ....so the more the merrier. Keep 'em coming.

Not sure about "the more the merrier" - although Jedinak would be a useful addition by all accounts.

24Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Mon Jan 21 2013, 15:12

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

Neither do you, so how can you say if he's good or not? Infact you don't even watch the team you say you support. You are about as clueless as Coyle.

I've never seen Messi play in the flesh but I understand he's quite good.

I don't like your attitude towards me, keep it up and I'll run you out of town.

His comment still stands. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here here.

25Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Mon Jan 21 2013, 16:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Not that I recall, foreign football bores me.

26Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Mon Jan 21 2013, 18:36

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why would he give up the possibility of Premiership football to sign for a team with no potential this season?

27Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Mon Jan 21 2013, 19:28

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

If he gets caps for Australia then he is pretty good and he is one of palaces best players

28Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Tue Jan 22 2013, 18:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WANDERERS boss Dougie Freedman is planning to raid his former club Crystal Palace for midfield enforcer Mile Jedinak – but may have to wait until summer to get his man.

Freedman has already added Craig Davies in this month’s transfer window and remains hopeful of recruiting more personnel before the deadline at 11pm on January 31.

The Bolton News understands Jedinak is one of those in Freedman's sights but Palace will be reluctant to let the Australian go on the cheap.

Jedinak has started all but one of the Eagles Championship matches this campaign, including Saturday's goalless Selhurst Park draw with the Whites – who have also been linked with Birmingham City striker Marlon King – and has 18 months of his three-year contract remaining.

He is a player Freedman knows well, too, after the Scot signed him from Turkish side Gençlerbirligi in the summer of 2011.

Freedman spoke highly of the Australian at the time after tracking him for a long period, saying: "Mile has a fantastic international pedigree and I know he will be a huge success at the club."

Jedinak was captain of Palace under Freedman's stewardship before he left to join the Whites in October, and has scored twice in 30 appearances in all competitions this season.

It is believed tentative enquiries may have been made for a reunion at the Reebok but Freedman may have to sit tight to bring in the Socceroos international.

And if it is to be a summer switch, it could then depend on whether Palace are in the promotion shake-up.

A sitting midfielder, the 28-year-old would add to the options for Freedman in the engine room.

Jay Spearing has been a stand-out performer in that role but his season-long loan from Liverpool ends in May and it is understood Wanderers will not be looking to make his move from Anfield permanent.

Keith Andrews has also been a regular under both Freedman and his predecessor Owen Coyle since the latter secured his signature from West Brom last summer.

But he has been carrying a niggling Achilles injury and playing through that in recent weeks and may now have to face a spell out after hobbling off against Palace on Saturday.

With Stuart Holden and youngster Josh Vela only just coming back from their knee injuries, and Mark Davies not yet fit to return, the only other current option in the middle is Darren Pratley.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

29Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Tue Jan 22 2013, 18:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks like Zaha is off to Old Trafford for £13 million so Palace will be flush.

30Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Tue Jan 22 2013, 19:23

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:It looks like Zaha is off to Old Trafford for £13 million so Palace will be flush.
I actually think he's worth the money, he's the best young player that I have seen play in a very long time.

31Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Tue Jan 22 2013, 19:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Culcheth_White wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:It looks like Zaha is off to Old Trafford for £13 million so Palace will be flush.
I actually think he's worth the money, he's the best young player that I have seen play in a very long time.

If he goes to united, mark my words if he's half as good as he is made out to be then Fergie will make sure he lives up to it.

Both him and nick powell will be the next 2 england youngsters to make the step up IMO.

32Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Tue Jan 22 2013, 21:47

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:

If he goes to united, mark my words if he's half as good as he is made out to be then Fergie will make sure he lives up to it.

Both him and nick powell will be the next 2 england youngsters to make the step up IMO.
Zaha and Powell? I think Coyle tried to sign them both. It's a pity Coyle couldn't manage a team.

33Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Wed Jan 23 2013, 00:26

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:Why would he give up the possibility of Premiership football to sign for a team with no potential this season?

If Palace get rid of any more players they might not get to the Prem ......course neither will we .... so 50/50 shot. The Zaha move alone will probably sink them.

34Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Fri Jan 25 2013, 15:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems Jed won't be joining us - maybe no one else will ! - Nixon just now -

Wants two. Whether he gets them or not another matter. Jedinak won't happen in this window

35Mile Jedinak - NIXON - Page 2 Empty Re: Mile Jedinak - NIXON Fri Jan 25 2013, 15:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:

Time will tell. It's a lot of money for an unproven player, but I guess Manure can afford it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum