Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him?

+14
rammywhite
Sgt. Bash
Michael Bolton
Spirit of 58
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:48 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks like Gazza is going through a tough time, back on the drink.

Another George Best. Sad but the reporting seems to suggest we should feel immense sympathy because he was once an alright footballer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2272997/Paul-Gascoigne-Slurring-shaking-swearing-stage-pathetic-face-Gazza-fallen-soccer-hero.html#axzz2Jl152YQ4

Moron IMO.

2Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:51 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd love to know where he's getting all his money from, their must be people buying him drinks left right and centre when he does go out so there not exactly doing him any favours.

I haven't read the article but why was he on a bloody microphone?

3Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:57 pm

People sympathise because he's always been a likable character. I feel sorry for him, as I would for anybody with an addiction like his.

Yes he's a moron for not sorting his life out (he'd probably tell you that himself) but the guys got serious issues and can't cope with anything. Apparently this latest relapse has been brought on by somebody close to him passing away, no excuse considering he has a family he should be staying healthy for, but it just shows how unstable he is.

4Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:57 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No.

5Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have no time for nobheads like this. He was given a talent and he wasted it.

6Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

To be fair I have no sympathy for him

Firstly there are always connections made with George Best. George Best was a far better foootballer than Gazza (his only downfall was playing for the scum).

Secondly Best was a ladies man and very much led a playboy lifetsyle - very akin to Champagne Charlie nicholas. Gazza was just a complete boozer with boozing mates and then got caught up in drugs - that isn't a playboy lifestyle.

Thirdly, Best was liked by one and all, I even met him once at a Sportsman Dinner about 20 years ago and he was very much approachable, whereas Gazza is a joke and a loser.

7Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I didn't like George Best.

Dmb scum.

8Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I didn't like George Best.

Dmb scum.

Because Best got the ladies and you got the ladyboys?

9Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Dmb scum.

:hijack:

10Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wonder if Best ever did any drink driving.

Like you Amos.

11Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha is my favourite ladyboy btw.

12Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:11 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Dmb scum.

:hijack:

:stupid:

13Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I wonder if Best ever did any drink driving.

Like you Amos.

I wonder if Best ever did any drug driving

Like you Bernard.

14Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wonder if Best ever abandonded a child.

Like you Amos.

15Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Natasha is my favourite ladyboy btw.

I'm touched.

16Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Natasha is my favourite ladyboy btw.

I'm touched.

Where? In a rude place?

17Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He used to get on the whisky before a Burnley game.

You could tell in some of the games as well.

18Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:28 pm

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:He used to get on the whisky before a Burnley game.

Can't really blame him for that.

19Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:He used to get on the whisky before a Burnley game.

Can't really blame him for that.

House!

20Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Empty Re: Gazza - Do you feel sorry for him? Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

During his prime, Gazza was never out of the papers. I used to get fed up of reading his antics on the front pages of the dailies. With the money he made, he should be living very comfortably but he seems to be happier playing the role of a clown.

He clearly needs help but seems to be the type who will always keep pressing the self destruct button.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum