Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rate the Ref - Chris Foy!

+6
Bernard Dennis Park
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Wed Feb 06 2013, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Remember the last time we had him?

WANDERERS come face-to-face with the referee that blew the whistle on their long existence in the Premier League this Saturday.

Chris Foy has been handed this weekend’s Lancashire derby against Burnley, evoking memories of the 2-2 draw at Stoke City that saw the Reebok men lose their place in the top flight.

It is the first time the Merseyside official has presided over a Wanderers game since he awarded two controversial goals at the Britannia Stadium in May, which were later branded “horrible decisions” by Bolton’s then-boss Owen Coyle.

There had been upset that Foy failed to spot a barge on Adam Bogdan by Jonathan Walters for the first goal of the afternoon, and then later awarded a soft penalty against the Wanderers keeper for a foul on Peter Crouch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Wed Feb 06 2013, 22:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He will have his work cut out. We will want revenge for our opening day fiasco and Burnley will be after the bragging rights for doing the double over us. Should be a good turnout in the South stand and a decent crowd to make for a cracking atmosphere.

3Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Wed Feb 06 2013, 23:17

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It seems that Foy is currently a bit soft:

No doubt he will make up for it by awarding Burnley a couple of soft penalties.

I can't forgive him for the Stoke game but we all know that if we had stayed up we would be bottom of the Prem with Coyle still in charge.

4Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Wed Feb 06 2013, 23:36

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Every Referee in this country is against Burnley.

So we will be playing 12 men as usual, unless Mears starts then it will be 11 men. Very Happy

5Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 09:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cunt. (Chris foy)

6Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 11:15

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd love to say what I really think of Chris Foy and say what I hope happens to him. I'd probably get prosecuted though. It's worse than anything Chris Amos has ever said on the internet.

7Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 11:19

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:Cunt. (Chris foy)

this.

Also, I understand he is from St helens.

Is anyone else a little concerned about a ref from lancashire, doing a lancashire derby? Shocked

8Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 11:22

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Is St Helens Lancashire? Is it not Meeeeeeerseyside.

9Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 11:24

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Is St Helens Lancashire? Is it not Meeeeeeerseyside.

Kind of, Bit confusing...

10Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 11:28

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It's a shithole full of smackheads where ever it is.

11Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 11:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:It's a shithole full of smackheads where ever it is.

Its not in Blackburn is it?

12Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 14:47

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm actually a bit happy to have Chris Foy refereeing this Saturday, I've been waiting for my chance to abuse the c**t after he allowed Stoke Rugby to put Bogdan in the net and give it as a goal.

13Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 15:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Chris Foy is a cunt-faced cunt.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Empty Re: Rate the Ref - Chris Foy! Thu Feb 07 2013, 16:16

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Even before the Stoke debacle Foy has never given us a decision. Clearly has an agenda!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum