Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions and Answers with Steve De Ridder

+3
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Q: What made you pick Bolton?
A: The manager was after me for a while and it was nice to come to a massive club like Bolton.

Q: Joker of the squad?
A: That's an easy one! Definitely Chris Eagles. There's never a dull moment with him.

Q: Which football club did you support growing up?
A: I supported my home town team KAA Gent. I used to go to the games with my father.

Q: (no question available)
A: It all depends on what both clubs would like. I'm open to the idea of staying for longer.

Q: Would you say the recent flourish of Belgian talent coming to the Premier League has influenced the game back home?
A: I'm really impressed with the likes of Hazard, Fellaini, Benteke etc. It's good to see the Belgium talent making an impact.

Q: Messi or Ronaldo?
A: I think Messi's skills come more natural, but I do respect Ronaldo because he's working hard every day to become the player he is.

Q: What is your signature dish?
A: Italian cuisine.

Q: Best moment in your career so far?
A: Definitely the promotions with Southampton and De Graafschap.

Q: What was your opinion of the Wanderers on Saturday?
A: I think we started to play with more confidence. Hopefully we can continue to do this and gain some momentum.

Q: What is your favourite thing about Bolton now you're here?
A: It's good to be in a new environment with a fresh atmosphere. It's a good group of lads and they have welcomed me.

Q: What you hoping to get out of playing for Bolton?
A: First of all I want to gain full match fitness. I also want to play my role in the side that can end the season strongly.

Q: Do you think Southampton will be in the premier league next year?
A: Yes. There is a lot of talent at Southampton and the way they have been playing lately shows that they definitely belong in the Prem."

Q: Which factors made you to come to Bolton?
A: The manager, game time and hopefully being part of a side pushing up the league table.

Source: BWFC's official Twitter page

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's played one game and someone is already asking him to stay beyond his loan deal.

Most Bolton fans are clueless.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Q: What made you pick Bolton?
A: They were the only club interested. It was nice to come to a backward club like Bolton where there is very littel expectation after a series of shite managers.

Q: Joker of the squad?
A: That's an easy one! Definitely Dougie Freedman, have you seen his tactics?

Q: Which football club did you support growing up?
A: None, I was too busy shooting up. I used to go to the games with my father and peddle drugs to chavs.

Q: Would you ike to sign for Bolton?
A: It all depends on what both clubs would like but Bolton have a history of paying big wages for average players so I'm definitely interested.

Q: Would you say the recent flourish of Belgian talent coming to the Premier League has influenced the game back home?
A: No. Belgium are shit.

Q: Ngog or Kevin Davies?
A: Tough one because they're both shit. Ngog is the biggest lightweight I've ever seen and has the finishing skills of Nicky Hunt in 6 inch heels. But Kevin Davies just seems to foul people, is he even in the right sport?

Q: What is your signature dish?
A: Dog shit on toast.

Q: Best moment in your career so far?
A: Definitely being booed as I came off against Burnley.

Q: What was your opinion of the Wanderers on Saturday?
A: The tactics were all over the place, but we got lucky with a desperate set of substitutions. I'm only here on loan for a month but I might outlast the manager.

Q: What is your favourite thing about Bolton now you're here?
A: When I go home after training. I fucking hate this bunch of overpaid ponces who do nothing but have table tennis tournaments and compare holiday homes.

Q: What you hoping to get out of playing for Bolton?
A: As much cash as possible, as long as possible away from the wife, a few hookers, and as much cocaine as I can snort.

Q: Do you think Southampton will be in the premier league next year?
A: Who gives a shite?

Q: Which factors made you to come to Bolton?
A: The cash, the prospect of a 5 years contract on £75k per week, the cash, Zat Knight, the cash, freedom and sex.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't tell which answers are the real ones.

CONFUSED.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BTID has history for making stuff up.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"being bood off"

that did make me laugh.

:biggrin:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Made me smile too - despite feeling like shit after excessive Valentine's Day frolicking.
De Ridder definitely fell on his feet. Guaranteed game time, popular with the fans from the off and probably a wedge of cash. Not bad for a Southampton reject.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice one Nat - made me chuckle Smile

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I like that Nat, a good laugh for the start of the day.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

After todays performance there are a few questions I wouldn't mind asking that bald bastard.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should send De Ridder back to Southampton tomorrow. What a tosser. A couple of weeks with these ponces and already he's a fully fledged ponce.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He looked ok against Burnley but he is just like Petrov but with even less pace.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum