Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology?

+15
Triumph
Reebok_Rebel
Michael Bolton
Angry Dad
Sgt. Bash
jayjay23
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
Tigermin
Leeds_Trotter
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Soul Kitchen
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 21:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fooking hate technology.

I am sick of the way virtually everything we do these days is geared up for the itwat generation. I'm sick of being bombarded by upgrades the minute you buy a new phone, laptop or TV.

I'm sick of itwats bringing technology into everyday life. The gym, the restaurant, the shopping run, the cinema. I'm sick of seeing iTwats walking round with their phone as though it's some amazing item that no one else has. I'm sick of iTwats and their fooking iPads. It's just a fancy laptop you knob. It's just a fooking PC at the end of the day. No different from the one you used at school years ago.

I'm sick of itwats who say they "work in IT" as though this is some great job. Half the fooking world is in IT, it's a shit job for bellends with no imagination and no social skills. When people now tell me they "work in IT" I just laugh and say "you poor single bastard".

I hate iTwats who talk about phones/computers/consoles. It's fooking boring you wankers. We're not 13 anymore. There's a whole world out there to explore and you're spending your life playing games in your bedroom. One day you will wake up and realise you wasted your life in a cyber world of bollocks.

Technology has also made anyone born in the last 20 years a dumb bastard. They can't speak or write in proper English, they have no social skills, and they have no general knowledge unless it relates to other iTwats.

When Armageddon comes iTwats will be the first to die. They can't live without their fooking iPads, iPods and iWanks.

Seriously, I hate technology and how it has changed society.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow, feel better?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not to mention the fact that they are lacking in mental arithmetic dexterity!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love technology, as I am sure 99.99% of the world population does...Without technology where would we be?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who say "I HATE IPHONES etc etc" - Bet they sit at home secretly craving one.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If we didn't have technology I wouldn't be able to speak with you lovely folk. :biggrin:

Seriously though I am a fan of modern technology but some people annoy me as they are obsessed with having the latest gizmo and just can't fucking wait to show it off at work.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have an Omega watch I wear for work. Good old fashioned engineering, not your quartz battery shite!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I love technology, as I am sure 99.99% of the world population does...Without technology where would we be?

In a better place, where Jordan isn't a hero, where people don't cry over skinny popstars with no talent, where Zat Knight can earn £20k per week.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'd still be living in caves...

10iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:We'd still be living in caves...

No we wouldn't. Before the industrial revolution people got by just fine without Eastenders.

11iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:07

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yeah, I agree with you for once Nat. It's because of technology I have to put up with you on here day in day out spouting your shite. Sad

12iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:10

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Being able to comment on Nuts is a major breakthrough for me and my computer knowledge,how Biggie does the match commentary so quick is mindblowing !!!! Appreciate it massive though !!! Tower FM switching to Guns and Roses blew me away,thought I had pressed a button wrong somewhere !! iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? 2097682944

13iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:mixpoints:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Yeah, I agree with you for once Nat. It's because of technology I have to put up with you on here day in day out spouting your shite. Sad

14iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:I love technology, as I am sure 99.99% of the world population does...Without technology where would we be?

In a better place, where Jordan isn't a hero, where people don't cry over skinny popstars with no talent, where Zat Knight can earn £20k per week.

You sound depressed.

15iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, out of interest what phone do you have.

and just be honest don't give me a made up load of bull like "never had one."

16iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:18

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Seriously though, the internet is a god send, without it, I wouldn't be able to talk to other Bolton fans, me been from and living in Leeds. Also, I wouldn't be with my girlfriend, as I never had the confidence to walk up and ask her on a date face to face. So I guess I owe alot to technology.

17iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nat, out of interest what phone do you have.

and just be honest don't give me a made up load of bull like "never had one."

It's a Nokia, got it free 3 years ago when I took out an 18 month contract with Virgin Mobile.

It's not slim, I can't have sex with it, it isn't smart in any way. But you know what, I can ring people on it!

18iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:28

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I refuse to believe a high powered business woman runs things on a old Nokia.

What do you do when you're on the move and you need to send an email.

19iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:30

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's not slim, I can't have sex with it, it isn't smart in any way. But you know what, I can ring people on it!

Most of that sums up how I feel about you. Laughing

20iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Empty Re: iTwats: Are You Sick Of Technology? Thu Feb 21 2013, 22:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I refuse to believe a high powered business woman runs things on a old Nokia.

What do you do when you're on the move and you need to send an email.

I have never sent an e-mail "on the move" in my life. My staff know only to ring me if it's life or death. I hate being contacted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum