Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody been the Victim of a crime?

+13
Keegan
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
scottjames30
WhiteBic
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The point I'm making is there is a culture of owning these agressive, powerful, intimidating dog breeds to make oneself look "ard"

As you know, a yorkie attack, while possible, is unlikely to kill a human as they could probably fight it off their ankles.

A bullmastiff is super super powerful and extremely difficult to shift.

granted there are loads of lovely bulldogs about, with proper owners.

You're right though in the end it is the owners responsibility, but you know as well as i do these dogs are bought by certain people with the express purpose of making them voilent, intimidating as possible and prone to attack humans.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bulldogs are a wonderful breed of dog. They make lovely family pets and I can't recall ever reading anything about anyone being savaged by a Bulldog.

English Bull Terrier's also get a bad press simply because of their appearance. Granted, they will fight with other dogs but they very rarely bite humans.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The point I'm making is there is a culture of owning these agressive, powerful, intimidating dog breeds to make oneself look "ard"

As you know, a yorkie attack, while possible, is unlikely to kill a human as they could probably fight it off their ankles.

A bullmastiff is super super powerful and extremely difficult to shift.

granted there are loads of lovely bulldogs about, with proper owners.

You're right though in the end it is the owners responsibility, but you know as well as i do these dogs are bought by certain people with the express purpose of making them voilent, intimidating as possible and prone to attack humans.

I Dont dispute any of that.

The point im trying to make is that yes, some dogs are aggressive and bought by 'chavs'to make themselves look hard. the owners try to make them 'nasty'

This is because they are soft people and afraid to walk round acting hard without a big dog on a massive sparkly chain. This is were issues like the one we have just seen happen - the dogs have been bred aggressive and thus are aggressive.

I do appreciate that they are bigger dogs and difficult to handle, however with the right training and owners they can become really great, friendly pets - a Belive a Bullmastiff has won best in show for obedience 4 times since the 80s at crufts.

I keep my dogs as pets - They never even bark and im honest, if a burglar came in they wouldn't meet too much resistance from them.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Always some chav nob who has one of those super agressive breeds and walks around town with a heavy chain lead instead of a normal one.

leading to the kind of shit we see on the news this week.

RIP that poor girl.

Fuck off Hipster.

Bullmastiff are not bred to be fighters, they were a combination of the English mastiff and English bulldog, bred by landowners to help catch poachers. As a matter of fact, they were used to catch poachers and SIT on them until the landowners caught up with them - they have an inherent state of mind to NOT BITE!

That said - you can make ANY dog viscous if you want to, Bullmastiff are a big dog - but only as much as a big Labrador or Retriever, when dogs turn Vicious its the fault of the owner not the dog.

I understand that some dogs are bred for fighting - and that these are inherently dangerous, Bullmastiff's Dont come under that category and nor do bulldogs.

As a matter of fact, they are both soft as shit, it takes twice as long to walk them as everybody wants to stop and stroke them. They are Kennel club registered pedigree dogs, come from good stock and are well raised.

DO some research hipster before you go off on a rant about dangerous dogs. a poodle is capable of killing if brought up to do so.
Some people are unaware that Poodles are gun dogs and don't see any further than the ribbons some owners use to decorate them!
I'm not a dog lover but one of my mates has a Standard Poodle and it's a handful!!

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Whe I was a kid I was savaged by my nan's partially blind poodle. She was called Daisy and was probably in her teens. I still have a scar below my left eye to prove that poodles are vicious!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote: one of my mates has a Poodle

I'm not surprised.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:Whe I was a kid I was savaged by my nan's partially blind poodle.

You soft bastard.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Nat, your a fat, unemployed, male fantasist - Just accept it.

I watched a news article on tv not long back where they were roaming about a city centre interviewing chavs. It was quite clear that the chavs didn't actually realise they were chavs.

This is you I'm afraid Rebel.

You're a twenty-something unmarried male with a kid who doesn't live with you, who has a Staffordshire Pitbull Terrier and a Bullmastiff, who watches football, who hangs around in pubs wanting a "ruck".

You are a phonecall away from being on the Jeremy Kyle Show.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KENNSTER97 wrote:I was the victim of a hate crime while walking home from a club one night

You mean walking home from a school disco.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I got bit by a dog once, it was my own fault though I came back smashed and the dog was asleep and I stood on it by accident.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
WhiteBic wrote:Whe I was a kid I was savaged by my nan's partially blind poodle.

You soft bastard.

This was a seriously mean poodle

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
DO some research hipster before you go off on a rant about dangerous dogs. a poodle is capable of killing if brought up to do so.

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You soft bastard.

In defense of WhiteBic poodles are actually well known to be aggressive.

scottjames30 wrote:

You mean walking home from a school disco.

shut it you dick, i'm not at school

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yep 3 times....
1. smashed car window, during the night, but couldn't steal teh radio as it was jammed fast in - although they ahd a bloody good try - Bolton!

2. pick-pocketed in Nottingham

3. pick-pocketed in Manchester

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I was robbed at gun point by two hoodlums at a pub*. The came in looking for the proprietor but they didn't know what he looked like. I was the closest to the entrance and they pointed their guns at me first. I asked them what the problem was and they demanded that I give them my phone. They took everybody's phones, fired a few shots in the air to discourage anyone following them, and made good their escape. The proprietor was actually there when they were asking for him but no one let on that he was.

*We call it a bar here, but for ease of reading I said pub.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I got shot through the hand in moss side , it hurt.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Caught a burglar leaving my home, didn't have anything, chased him as he drove away and blocked him in a cul-de-sac and called the Police. Caught many a shoplifter and thieving staff when I worked in retail.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:I got shot through the hand in moss side , it hurt.

Bet wanking became a bit more interesting though... Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Bet wanking became a bit more interesting though... Laughing

Pervert. Can Rebel not have a 24 hour ban as well as Magoo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum