Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Beards Be Banned?

+16
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Triumph
Mr Magoo
Bernard Dennis Park
Soul Kitchen
Tigermin
WhiteBic
mark leach
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:02

The only racism came from Tigermin, I don't have an issue with the picture you chose.

62Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:FFS, this is a thread about beards, it has fook all to do with racism.

If we post a photo does it now have to be a white person?

This is the problem with modern society, everything is racist.

Perhaps the tragic events in America over the last few days may have some bearing on this post. If you had posted a photo of ZZ Top then nobody would have batted an eyelid.

I posted a photo of Captain Birdseye because I was looking for some fish based humour. Wink

63Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Delete this thread before we all get done!!!!

64Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:36

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:The only racism came from Tigermin, I don't have an issue with the picture you chose.

FFS grow up you pansy.

All welsh shag sheep
The French are cowards
All Irish are thick
Etc Etc
Lock me up in the Tower

65Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:37

Tigermin wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:The only racism came from Tigermin, I don't have an issue with the picture you chose.

FFS grow up you pansy.

All welsh shag sheep
The French are cowards
All Irish are thick
Etc Etc
Lock me up in the Tower

What's your point?

66Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat , look what you have caused Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 1415013262

67Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Dont you like a bit of a beard rooting around your lower regions nat?

misogynistic, vile.

68Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Nat , look what you have caused Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 1415013262

I wanted a serious discussion about beards. Only Gloswhite has given me any useful info.

Wankers, every one of you.

69Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Racist

70Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Always there for you Nat Very Happy

71Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 08:39

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Going back to Nats original photo of the camel shagging rag heads.If one of them moved in next door would you,

a, Shit yourself
b. Go to bed each night wondering if you would wake the next morning.
c.Have a direct line to the local nick so you could report a curtain twitching the wrong way.
d. Realise that you cant move because property prices around you have just crashed.
e. Smile nervously and inanely at them if you met them in the street.

If you answered or even thought yes to any of the above then my handwringing,P.C.,pussy pansies then you are a RACIST !!!!

Easy eh !!!

72Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 08:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would go round with a create of Stella Artois and some roll ups, to greet my new neighbours .

73Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 12:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I would go round with a create of Stella Artois and some roll ups, to greet my new neighbours .

Would you be wearing pants?

74Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 12:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Going back to Nats original photo of the camel shagging rag heads.If one of them moved in next door would you,

a, Shit yourself
c.Have a direct line to the local nick so you could report a curtain twitching the wrong way.
d. Realise that you cant move because property prices around you have just crashed.

If you answered or even thought yes to any of the above then my handwringing,P.C.,pussy pansies then you are a RACIST !!!!

Easy eh !!!

wow....

75Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 12:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I would go round with a create of Stella Artois and some roll ups, to greet my new neighbours .

Would you be wearing pants?

Laughing

76Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 13:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin wrote:Going back to Nats original photo of the camel shagging rag heads.If one of them moved in next door would you,

a, Shit yourself

Easy eh !!!

Which of those would you do?

77Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 13:20

a, Shit yourself

Easy eh !!!

What a moron.

78Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 13:22

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

a, Shit yourself

Easy eh !!!

He'd smile inanely on the street, saving his racism for internet forums where he can't be seen.

What a hard man.

79Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 13:30

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:

a, Shit yourself

Easy eh !!!

He'd smile inanely on the street, saving his racism for internet forums where he can't be seen.

What a hard man.

One of your better ones fuckwit ha ha Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 459784477

80Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Fri Apr 26 2013, 13:36

Tigermin wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

a, Shit yourself

Easy eh !!!

What a hard man.

One of your better ones fuckwit ha ha Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 4 459784477

No need to applaud we both know it's the truth, you wouldn't dare spout your racism face to face.

And let's be honest out of the two of us there's only one fuck wit and it isn't me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum