Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent

+20
boltonbonce
Spirit of 58
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
waynagain
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
bwfc71
gloswhite
Triumph
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
summercummings
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 18:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

On another note, Corrie has history when it comes to child abuse - Len Fairclough got done for it.
Len's little foible was for fingering young girls at Haslingden swimming baths. Staff at the baths became suspicious of his conduct and notified the Rozzers. At that stage they didn't have enough to arrest him so they sent in a pretty blonde policewoman in undercover ( swimming costume ).

She observed him helping young girls to swim by holding them aloft while they paddled and she also saw his fingers doing naughties under the water. The victims were under ten years old and back then the police didn't have video interview suites for juveniles, nor did they have specially trained officers. They didn't routinely take statements from children under ten either. The police charged him with indecent assault on a minor and the only prosecution witnesses were the policewoman and staff from the baths.

Len appeared before Manchester Crown Court where he was represented by a very expensive barrister. The trial was a farce with the defence discrediting the evidence of the policewoman who was relatively young in service. Fairclough was acquitted but was still banned from the baths and his career went to ratshit. Shortly before he died he admitted to a journalist that he had carried out the assaults and that he had had a penchant for young girls for many years. Whenever Len was seen out and about somebody would always end up singing, A finger of fudge is just enough to give the kids a treat.

Peter Dudley, who played Bert Tildsley was another one who liked to take a walk on the wild side. He was convicted of indecently exposing his todger to another male in some bogs in Didsbury. He was fined £200 but the producers stood by him and he kept his job. A few months later he tried it on with another male in some public toilets in Manchester but unfortunately for him the other male was a plainclothes policeman. Never come between a copper and his truncheon. He died of a stroke/ heart attack at 48 before his court case had been dealt with..

62Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 18:51

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Drifting a bit i was talking with the guy who shot and killed Ernest Bishop in corrie many years ago  last night an actor called Dave Parke, do you remember that storyline RT? I just googled it and watched it, anyways he told me some stuff, fuck i'm dismayed slightly as it seems my dream woman bat's for the other side. She could be Bi though hopefully:( but some of the stuff that others get up to they are scum fucking unbelievable think they can do anything they want i cant mention any names but FUUHUCK.

63Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 20:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Drifting a bit i was talking with the guy who shot and killed Ernest Bishop in corrie many years ago  last night an actor called Dave Parke, do you remember that storyline RT? I just googled it and watched it, anyways he told me some stuff, fuck i'm dismayed slightly as it seems my dream woman bat's for the other side. She could be Bi though hopefully:( but some of the stuff that others get up to they are scum fucking unbelievable think they can do anything they want i cant mention any names but FUUHUCK.
If you are referring to the lovely Suranne.... I haven't heard that one before.

64Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 03 2013, 21:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry dad, I thought you'd love it that your dream woman is a lesbo.

65Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Wed Sep 04 2013, 00:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:Angry dad, I thought you'd love it that your dream woman is a lesbo.
Bi yes, total lesbo no. She's thought to be into women and men, i suppose that is good.

66Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 09 2013, 11:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was shopping in Quality Save ithe other day, when I bumped into the ' Legendary Entertainer ' Rolf Harris. I was so excited I said to him, " I remember you doing Two Little Boys in 1970."

He replied, " Fuck off, that was Gary Glitter."

67Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 10 2013, 21:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Le Vell not guilty. I knew he'd come up smelling of Rosie.

68Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Tue Sep 10 2013, 23:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Michael Le Vell not guilty. I knew he'd come up smelling of Rosie.
:rofl:

69Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Wed Sep 11 2013, 09:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Reebok Trotter wrote:Michael Le Vell not guilty. I knew he'd come up smelling of Rosie.
Its a cracker ! Very Happy

70Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Sep 12 2013, 10:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why can't this mother and daughter be named and prosecuted after trying to put Kev in jail and ruin his life?

71Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu Sep 12 2013, 10:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Why can't this mother and daughter be named and prosecuted after trying to put Kev in jail and ruin his life?
Good point. Perhaps they may be related? It doesn't necessarily follow that because he was acquitted, the girl wasn't telling the truth.

There are no winners in this case , unfortunately.

72Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 23 2013, 18:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rolf wasn't looking very chipper when he appeared in court today! Off to Crown Court next month for a trial.

73Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 23 2013, 19:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Rolf wasn't looking very chipper when he appeared in court today! Off to Crown Court next month for a trial.
I still have 999 of the 1000 "Rolf Is Innocent" t-shirts I had printed. Price has dropped to £3.99 each including P&P.

74Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon Sep 23 2013, 20:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Rolf wasn't looking very chipper when he appeared in court today! Off to Crown Court next month for a trial.
I still have 999 of the 1000 "Rolf Is Innocent" t-shirts I had printed. Price has dropped to £3.99 each including P&P.
lol! 

75Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Wed Sep 25 2013, 15:56

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

When I was a kid I wrote to 'Jim'll Fix It'.  I'm glad now that he didn't reply !  Very Happy

76Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Wed May 07 2014, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The jury was sworn in today and the trial starts in full tomorrow. According to press reports, Rolf was playing the doddering old Antipodean codger to perfection. Any potential jurors with an Australian connection were excluded from taking part which suggests that there may be victims/complainants from way back when, before Rolf came to England.

77Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Wed May 07 2014, 22:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Courtroom artist will have a lot to live up to.

78Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Thu May 08 2014, 07:38

boltonbonce wrote:Courtroom artist will have a lot to live up to.
 :rofl: 

Do you need any chalk and pastels, sir?

No, I'm ok....I've got some emulsion and a 4" brush.

Can you tell what he did yet.....?

79Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon May 12 2014, 16:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still can't believe the things that are being said in Court about Rolf.

I still have 998 of the 1000 "Rolf Is Innocent" t-shirts I had printed. Price has dropped to £1.99 each including P&P. And I'll throw in a signed photograph of yours truly.

80Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent - Page 4 Empty Re: Rolf Harris Isn't Innocent Mon May 12 2014, 17:48

If I give you an extra 50p, can I just have the tee-shirt and forget the photo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum