Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Innocent in America.

+12
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
mark leach
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Tigermin
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Triumph
MartinBWFC
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Wed Apr 24 2013, 20:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We both weren't there, i've just not seen any convincing evidence that it was faked. And I'm someone who is always suspicious of the "official" events.

and as for the stars thing you keep saying thats to do with the aperture and shutter speed they used.
You'd have had to have a long(er) exposure to expose the stars.

62Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Wed Apr 24 2013, 21:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

scottjames30 wrote:You talk about it as though you were there, post me some facts .

Not the one with no stars in though, one of the videos had no stars in.

Nobody has ever been to the moon, its bullshit.

The only bullshit is your childish inability to consider what would be involved to mount a conspiracy on the scale you imagine. Thousands, maybe as many as 400,000, people would have to be involved and incredibly they have all kept quiet about it for over 40 years! You really are an idiot if you believe that.

Try reading something like this for some background:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDEQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMoon_landing_conspiracy_theories&ei=ZT54UbO3BMb_Oaq9gFA&usg=AFQjCNH7mHaNi3AZwAI7VoUleHG88KtfkA&sig2=n82I81BKuW7ka8douflq-Q

63Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Wed Apr 24 2013, 21:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are you a fucking robot or something ?

WTF have you posted that for?

You're a fucking mad man.

But carry on its funny, you actually believe man has walked on the moon don't you?

You would believe anything wouldn't you.

64Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Wed Apr 24 2013, 21:41

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They're mentalists.

65Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Wed Apr 24 2013, 21:41

66Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Thu Apr 25 2013, 16:43

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Here's another moron who simply won't accept factual evidence no matter how clear it is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22296830

Still she is their mother so she must be right.

67Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Thu Apr 25 2013, 17:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody forced her and her family to emigrate. Ungrateful bloody oinks always looking to blame somebody else. I'm sure i spotted her outside HMV at the Arndale centre in Manchester, selling The Big Issue. Should I notify the authorities?

68Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Thu Apr 25 2013, 17:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's happened about this story? Last I heard the Russian foreign minister was saying it doesn't stack up as the Chechens attack Russian targets, then it came out that the FBI had previous contact with the brothers but had no intention of tracking down other suspected Chechen rebels living in the States, and that the surviving lad couldn't speak so they were questioning him via notepad. Putting aside all the conspiracy stuff, have the Americans come up with a plausible motive yet? I still don't understand why these brothers and why that target.

69Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Thu Apr 25 2013, 17:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Islam is the main religion in Chechnya and both brothers were Sunni Muslims, just like Bin Laden and Ayman Al-Zawahiri. I wouldn't be surprised to find that the brothers are Al Qaeda converts.

70Innocent in America. - Page 4 Empty Re: Innocent in America. Thu Apr 25 2013, 17:52

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum