Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zach Clough to be unleashed!

+11
Boggersbelief
Lofty_Love
chipbutty
Dinae Moe Humm
Keegan
Reebok_Rebel
Jamster26
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Fri Apr 26 2013, 21:49

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

How boring...

22Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Fri Apr 26 2013, 21:58

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

What I find boring about these sites is when others make no attempt to debate and put an alternative point of view relying instead on childish cartoon images or just saying "How boring". But I suppose that's about the extent of some peoples intellect.

23Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Fri Apr 26 2013, 22:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

24Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Fri Apr 26 2013, 22:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:
What I find boring about these sites is when others make no attempt to debate and put an alternative point of view relying instead on childish cartoon images or just saying "How boring". But I suppose that's about the extent of some peoples intellect.

yes because you always enter into reasoned debate about your wild accusations and claims.

Gartside asking DF to lose? Freedman most incompetent for a "very long time."

25Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Fri Apr 26 2013, 22:13

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

So are you lot happy with Boggers and Zac then.

Well just shows how much you know about football.

26Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Fri Apr 26 2013, 22:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I rest my case.

27Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Sat Apr 27 2013, 02:52

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Now is not the time to be unleashing unproven "promising" 18 yr old talents on the world. These kids might prove to be great in the future but now is the time for experience please Mr. Dougie.

28Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Sat Apr 27 2013, 03:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:So are you lot happy with Boggers and Zac then.

Well just shows how much you know about football.

What have I done?

29Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Sat Apr 27 2013, 11:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:

OK CB - I think you make a valid point but we can only guess. Fact is we don't know what would have happened with other managers and other players so whilst you are entitled to an opinion it would only be pure speculation at best - agreed?

I would however argue that Dougie's record using these players is pretty good. I haven't done the exercise of taking the "DF only" results of this season and extrapolating it to the entire season but I imagine in that scenario we would be close to being champions.

Perhaps someone could tell me how many points we'd be on if we did that?

If it's as high as I suspect and given the fact that he inherited a losing mentality so it required a period of readjustment to turn it around, I think that in speculating how anyone else would have done there would have to be a very compelling case to improve on what has actually been achieved, regardless of what happens in the final 2 games.

Go for it.

30Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Sat Apr 27 2013, 12:43

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

chipbutty wrote:

Knight & Bogdan will definitely start in all the remaining games.
If we somehow squeak through (which is what we all want) it will be despite Freedmen's ludicrous selections.

Freedmans ludicrous selections? - We're in one of the bloody play off spots, considering we were near the relegation zone when he took over he can keep on picking these ''ludicrous selections'' for me.

31Zach Clough to be unleashed!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Zach Clough to be unleashed! Sat Apr 27 2013, 13:22

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Why was Clough not good enough a month ago?
Needless to say I hope he's a good 'un for all our sakes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum