Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The SEXIEST woman in BRITAIN IS (FHM)

+9
Michael Bolton
Keegan
Tigermin
aaron_bwfc
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Don't you think the sexiest woman IN THE WORLD should look good crying?

She isn't the sexiest in the world, but she's attractive!

I think it's impossible to look good when crying, nat

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:It just shows you that beauty is subjective. I personally don't feel any attraction at all to Helen Flanagan, I can imagine a lot of dumber blokes liking her as she has a large rack and has blonde hair.
For me I find Ana Ivanovic the most beautiful looking woman and she wasn't even in the top 100.
Cher Lloyd 52nd? Katy Perry 16th? Caroline Flack 70th? 70th sexiest woman in the whole world?
Jessica Ennis was 47th, I do think she is beautiful.

watch who you're calling dumb you plank, the only action you get is when you've repaired your love doll.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:It just shows you that beauty is subjective. I personally don't feel any attraction at all to Helen Flanagan, I can imagine a lot of dumber blokes liking her as she has a large rack and has blonde hair.
For me I find Ana Ivanovic the most beautiful looking woman and she wasn't even in the top 100.
Cher Lloyd 52nd? Katy Perry 16th? Caroline Flack 70th? 70th sexiest woman in the whole world?
Jessica Ennis was 47th, I do think she is beautiful.

watch who you're calling dumb you plank, the only action you get is when you've repaired your love doll.

What are you going do about it?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its a joke clever lad, i agree about Ana Ivanovic though she is beautiful, but i do have a soft spot for Caroline Flack-she has great legs.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The SEXIEST woman in BRITAIN IS (FHM)  - Page 2 Helen+Flanagan

The SEXIEST woman in BRITAIN IS (FHM)  - Page 2 Helen-flanagan-pic-rex-690406223

She's the hottest girl in the whole of the UK? I saw a hotter girl yesterday at the cinema.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I reckon you have to visit the title she got, again. She isn't the most beautiful woman in the UK, she is the sexiest, and to be a judge of that you have to have been in contact with her, (I should imagine). I sometimes think the dumb approach is a continuation of her successful role in Corrie. If she wanted to avail herself of my body I wouldn't mind, and I don't care if she's the most beautiful woman in the UK, or not. Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's voted for by readers though, so unless these women have been around a bit i doubt they've had "contact" with half a million lads.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The SEXIEST woman in BRITAIN IS (FHM)  - Page 2 Helen+Flanagan

The SEXIEST woman in BRITAIN IS (FHM)  - Page 2 Helen-flanagan-pic-rex-690406223

She's the hottest girl in the whole of the UK? I saw a hotter girl yesterday at the cinema.

Just shows how poor your argument is when you're only using bad photos of her.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

You seem quite smitten with Miss Flanangan. You do realise she's not your real girlfriend?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

but thats her in the real world, out and about when she's done her own makeup.

any woman can look "stunnin" when they've been airbrushed to fuck.

her FHM and Zoo spreads aren't reality sadly.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You seem quite smitten with Miss Flanangan. You do realise she's not your real girlfriend?

If I wanted her..

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Go for it Boggers. Faint heart, and all that Very Happy

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha, what are your thoughts on your exclusion from the list?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat doesn't have to worry, she would be there or there abouts on the Nuts list, although will probably be challenged by all the other ladies on here. (ummmm. Jayne?)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Natasha, what are your thoughts on your exclusion from the list?

I clearly haven't done enough self-promotion over the last 12 months.

This time next year will be a different story. Expect to see me on the cover of FHM with my shiny new tits hanging out.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This thread should say " The SEXIEST boobs in BRITAIN IS (FHM).

Then she'd be right up there, hours of fun.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How does displaying her jugs make Miss Flanagan sexy? With her bloody overdone lipstick she looks trashy. Give me a Natalie Imbruglia type any day of the week.

The SEXIEST woman in BRITAIN IS (FHM)  - Page 2 315flds

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:...with my shiny new tits hanging out.

If anybody had told me this morning that I'd have read the above quote, I'd have called them a liar. Laughing

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Is this the new Nat, I wonder ? What will you be doing/showing in your campaign for a higher profile Nat ?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Is this the new Nat, I wonder ? What will you be doing/showing in your campaign for a higher profile Nat ?

I may have to upgrade my footballer boyfriend. No one is interested in photographing a Leicester City reserve and his girlfriend as they arrive at Greggs.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum