Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of the McCann's?

+14
BoltonTillIDie
summercummings
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Lofty_Love
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Soul Kitchen
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fuck feeling sorry for there parents, what I feel sorry for is the little girl, I would love to meet the parents .

I feel for the little un, this wouldn't of happened if the scum didn't leave them on there own.

I cant believe it tbh.

42What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I will give somebody 0% chance of ever getting to my kids, as I never let them out of my sight, wait till your a dad.

You tell yourself that, but if you're in a shop handing over a few quid for the latest 'Chicks with Dicks' issue you're not going to be able to do anything about a "professional" attempt to take your child.

Obviously I hope it never happens to you.

43What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:45

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I agree with you Scott. If it is true she was abducted then Jesus it's awful to think what must have happened to her and it wouldn't have happened if the McCanns looked after their kids.
They should have been charged with neglect. And they stole from the money donated to help find her.

44What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I agree with you Scott. If it is true she was abducted then Jesus it's awful to think what must have happened to her and it wouldn't have happened if the McCanns looked after their kids.
They should have been charged with neglect. And they stole from the money donated to help find her.

Michael, weren't you in Portugal about 6 years ago stalking your ex?

45What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

What I could never understand is that they left THREE children under the age of three alone - there were two younger twins as well as the young girl.

No parent is perfect, we all take little short cuts here and there to make things easier for us to manage. Nobody watches their kids like a hawk 24/7.

I could understand one of the parents going out for a drink and say the other just 'nipping' out for a minute when the kids are settled - say if the first one had forgot their phone perhaps - but not both go out and leave three very young children alone.

It doesn't make sense to me.

Perhaps they had a nanny at home and had never had to actually look after their kids before that holiday?

But even common sense would tell you don't go out and leave three babies alone.

Very odd to me.

The mothers reaction to it all was all very 'cold fish' too.

Not normal, something not right about the whole thing.

46What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I will give somebody 0% chance of ever getting to my kids, as I never let them out of my sight, wait till your a dad.

You tell yourself that, but if you're in a shop handing over a few quid for the latest 'Chicks with Dicks' issue you're not going to be able to do anything about a "professional" attempt to take your child.

Obviously I hope it never happens to you.

I have been trained to get to people very fast, I think different to you.

I'm always on edge, I never switch off, I'm paranoid , always thinking ahead.

If anyone tried , they would fail, the only targets that people would go for are easy targets, im afraid .

47What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

If anyone tried , they would fail, the only targets that people would go for are easy targets, im afraid .

You seem to think you're the person in your avatar.

48What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:53

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Scott, you're Peter Radcliffe aren't you?

49What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 21:57

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:

alright Liam Neeson, calm down

50What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 22:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ok , just because you take shit don't expect me too. ?

lets not ruin the thread please, McCann's are scum.

51What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 22:04

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

alright Liam Neeson, calm down

this is me calm, have you lived a sheltered life, calm down.

52What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 23:17

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Unlike the other posters on this thread I lived in Portugal for many years before the abduction and for a few afterwards. I along with many other Portuguese nationals and English ex pats didnt blame the parents for what happened,it could have happened to any one of thousands of parents in any country in the world.It happens here and around the world still every day,if Scott James is such a wonderfull attentive parent who knows where his children are 24/7 then I can only commend him as a saint but to condemn the Mc Canns as scum is both intolerable and cruel. God forbid anything similar happens to your family lad as I fear you, as the McCanns would be forever consummed by guilt.
I dont know wether they are innocent or guilty of Madelines abduction/ death all I do know is that the Portuguese Police Force are the most inept,corrupt lazy set of wamkers you could ever hope to meet and if it had been any other force in charge then we would have had a far clearer idea of what really happened.
Look after your kids people as best you can,they cant ask and dont demand any more or less of you .

53What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 23:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a wonderful parent , but I'll never let my children out of my sight

I don't know about other parents , that's just me, I never take my eye off them, I'm probably different than them, or other people.

When the McCann's were in the class room talking about medical stuff, I was in the classroom talking about being ambushed , being caught out, being attacked, and how to counter, that's why I'm always looking out.

Even now, i'm looking how to defend myself, if somebody comes in through the front , or the back, and plans are in place. The police and other people are gullible ,

You have got to be switched on, otherwise your a target.

Never switch off, the scum did with children.

I hate them.

54What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Fri May 17 2013, 23:51

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

55What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 00:02

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We went to Portugal in the 80's the wife and two daughters, luckily my kids were old enough to go out at night with us.

I'm sure we were warned by someone at the time, to keep a careful eye on the girls, think gypsies were mentioned.

Anyway we had no problems, but I kept seeing this rather wierd looking women, she didn't half give me the creeps. The place we stayed was Alvor.

56What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 09:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:That poor child got taken by somebody, that child couldn't defend themselves or cry out for help.

The parents are scum, if I ever in a million years meet them, I would tell them there scum.

They can't look after children, if they were not doctors and JK scum, they would be scum.

Its there fault in my eyes, they can't look after children.

Scum.

You're not a parent are you.

I have a boy and a girl Nat.

I would never, ever let them out of my sight on holiday, when they go to bed we sit on the balcony , having a drink.

I would never ever, leave them on there own, in a room, in another country.

Scum.

My kids are grown up Scott but I did exactly as you do in a foreign country, it's the only way. I wonder why N's parents left N and siblings?Very Happy

57What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 09:51

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thank goodness you are here soul, we need you to sort Nat out again, she has been stepping out of line. Can you tear her another new arsehole?

58What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 10:26

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I can see why people are overprotective of their children, but it actually does them no good.

When I was a kid growing up in the late 80's and 90's, during the Summer holidays my parents basically pushed me out of door at 9am and didn't expect me back until tea time. I had the time of my life. It would have spoiled my childhood if my father had watched over me 24 hours a day and not let me out on my own.

I've tried to do the same with my kids and they've grown into great young people. Obviously there was always that worry at the back of my mind that they could come to harm, but the need for them to have a life far outweighs the minimal risk that someone would snatch them or do them harm.

59What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 11:59

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

:agree:

60What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 12:07

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You think kids should be pushed out the front door at 9am and not seen again until it's time for tea?

Bad parenting imo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum