Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think of the McCann's?

+14
BoltonTillIDie
summercummings
Banks of the Croal
Tigermin
Lofty_Love
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Lyric Todkill
Soul Kitchen
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 12:15

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:You think kids should be pushed out the front door at 9am and not seen again until it's time for tea?

Bad parenting imo.

I didn't go to the extremes my parents did, but I certainly let my kids have their freedom. They would often disappear to the park for the afternoon.

Thanks for your kind words BDP, but as my daughter has just been accepted to the girls' grammar school I think I did ok.

62What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 12:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Police have identified a number of suspects in the case of missing Madeleine McCann, Scotland Yard has disclosed.

Officers investigating the case as part of a review have drawn up a list of "people of interest" they wish to speak to in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine in May 2007.

The review was launched in 2011 in an attempt to find out what happened to the toddler who vanished from the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve.

Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell said: "The purpose of the review was to look at the case with fresh eyes and there is always real benefit in doing so. The review has further identified both investigative and forensic opportunities to support the Portuguese.

"There is more than a handful of people of interest which could be explored further if only to be eliminated.

"The key things are to investigate the case and our work is happening to support the Portuguese."

A spokesman for the McCann family, Clarence Mitchell, said: "Kate and Gerry continue to be encouraged by Operation Grange and are very pleased by the work the police are doing. Beyond that they won't be commenting on any operational matters."

The Portuguese authorities' handling of the original investigation was widely criticised.

The police named Madeleine's parents, Kate and Gerry, as suspects but they were cleared in July 2008 when the attorney general ruled there was nothing to link them to their daughter's disappearance.

Madeleine disappeared from the bedroom of the ground floor apartment that she was sharing with her brother and sister Sean and Amelie, who are twins, on the evening of May 3, 2007, just days before her fourth birthday.

Her parents had been enjoying a holiday meal with friends at a tapas restaurant just 130 yards away.

Mr and Mrs McCann, who have campaigned endlessly to find out what happened to their daughter, recently quietly celebrated her 10th birthday.

Speaking at that time, Mrs McCann, a GP, said: "We still celebrate her and her being part of our lives. I go into Madeleine's room and I don't even have to talk - I can just think. It's as it was really and I'm not ready to change it.

"We always include Madeleine in everything. She is in my head and my heart every minute of every day."

http://news.sky.com/story/1092302/madeleine-mccann-new-suspects-identified

63What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 12:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Artist impression of what she might look like now:

What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 3506161011_d06c6890c3

Joke.

64What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 12:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:trust:

65What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 12:53

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That is seriously fucked up.

66What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 12:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bad taste imo.

67What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 12:59

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you guys think she is still alive?

68What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 13:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Probably not and I know jokes are made about all sorts of tragedy’s but it doesn't feel right laughing over the probable death of a three year old child. And God knows what she has had to endure if she was kept alive for any time.

Maybe I'm just a bit too sensitive on this one having a daughter not that many years older than this missing little girl.

69What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 13:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not funny in the slightest but there's been far worse, bad taste "jokes" banded about the site without an eye lid batted.

70What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 13:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry guys...

71What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 13:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Sorry guys...

Ban yourself for 24 hours and we'll call it quits Very Happy

72What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 13:44

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My opinion is that they are GUILTY of the murder of their child.

73What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 14:11

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Sorry guys...

Made me chuckle. If the McCanns had gone to Aussie for a holiday they could have claimed a Dingo ate their baby.

74What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 14:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:My opinion is that they are GUILTY of the murder of their child.
Based on what evidence? A hunch? I'm sure the Police would welcome your input! Much better to bin it under wasting time!!

75What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sat May 18 2013, 14:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

People seem to forget that when Kate was interviewed she refused to answer 48 questions. Only someone who is guilty of a crime refuses to give evidence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1041635/The-48-questions-Kate-McCann-wouldnt-answer--did.html

76What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 21:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:It is 6 years since Madeleine disappeared, do you think Kate had something to do with her disappearance? She looks evil to me, I think she murdered her and buried her and then pretended she was abducted.
What do you think happened?
Don't you think the McCann's should have been charged with neglect also? They really shouldn't be allowed to keep pets yet alone children. Evil couple.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? The McCanns are both qualified doctors whose only crime was to let their guard down while they were on a family holiday in Portugal with other families who also came from the medical fraternity. What possible motive or reason could they have to want to murder their own child?

77What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:01

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:It is 6 years since Madeleine disappeared, do you think Kate had something to do with her disappearance? She looks evil to me, I think she murdered her and buried her and then pretended she was abducted.
What do you think happened?
Don't you think the McCann's should have been charged with neglect also? They really shouldn't be allowed to keep pets yet alone children. Evil couple.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty? The McCanns are both qualified doctors whose only crime was to let their guard down while they were on a family holiday in Portugal with other families who also came from the medical fraternity. What possible motive or reason could they have to want to murder their own child?

The Mc Canns were having dinner with a group of friends when their daughter was abducted end of. The crime scene was trashed by inept useless Portuguese Police who couldnt catch a cold in the Arctic. If they had managed to disappear from the dinner table,murder and hide their daughters body without anyone noticing during dessert then yep,guilty as sin. Fuck off

78What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:07

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tigermin - you fucking arsehole. No one has ever suggested they murdered her that night. You tosser.

79What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:08

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Michael Bolton wrote:Tigermin - you fucking arsehole. No one has ever suggested they murdered her that night. You tosser.
Comment on something you have a slight inkling on fuckwit,oh sorry that would be fuck all then !

80What do you think of the McCann's? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think of the McCann's? Sun May 19 2013, 22:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:My opinion is that they are GUILTY of the murder of their child.

Nope. I just don't buy it. The investigation was flawed from the start by the incompetent Portuguese Police. It was the first time they had come across a major Kidnapping/child abduction of a foreign national and they were woefully inept and ill prepared in carrying out a robust investigation. They adopted a tunnel vision approach right from the start and mistakenly took the view that the McCanns were the guilty culprits.

The Portuguese Cops put all their eggs in the wrong basket and nothing will convince me otherwise. I hope that one day the McCanns get closure because they must be suffering a living hell. Anyone with children who have disappeared without explanation and never been seen again willknow what the McCanns are going through.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum