Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should bigger people receive larger benefits?

+4
scottjames30
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Benefits don't stretch far for people and I was thinking how unfair it is that big people (larger than life people) have to live off the same money as thin, small people who don't need to eat as much.
Also bigger people need to buy bigger clothes and need to use transport more.
Should bigger people receive more benefits? I think they should do.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely larger than life people should get less benefits so they are encouraged to eat less and walk more.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Surely larger than life people should get less benefits so they are encouraged to eat less and walk more.

But it doesn't work like that. A baby doesn't eat the same amount of food an adult eats. Someone petit and tiny won't need to eat the same as someone who is big. You can't just suddenly eat loads less, you would soon feel peckish.
Did you see how much Geoff Capes had to eat, just to fill the spot? It was enough food to feed an army.
And it is hard for bigger people to walk far, most have asthma.
Try and engage your brain with your fingers before typing rubbish in your next post. Comprende?

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

But large people are harder to kidnap

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:But large people are harder to kidnap

He's right, how many fat hostages do you see?

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Maybe the McCanns should have fed their kid a bit more

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:Maybe the McCanns should have fed their kid a bit more
Why?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Why should we give the piggies more money to get even fatter, i reckon fat people will be rounded up and processed for food in the distant future. That will make the greedy buggers leave the cheese dip alone. Watching these behemoths in restaurants finding room for just one more rocky horror makes me want to slap them silly. Its alway's the fat one's that say i shouldn't oh why not you only live once,then they dont fit in the crem oven so they get taken to the hole in the bucket of a JCB.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad - its not about getting fatter, it is just bigger people need to eat more and to be honest they should get more to buy healthy fruit and veg rather than cheap processed food. I think bigger people should receive M&S vouchers to be encouraged to eat better.

People are too quick to discriminate against bigger people, but a lot of people can't help it.

And will you all quit calling people fat. Everyone has fat on them.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:Angry Dad - its not about getting fatter, it is just bigger people need to eat more and to be honest they should get more to buy healthy fruit and veg rather than cheap processed food. I think bigger people should receive M&S vouchers to be encouraged to eat better.

People are too quick to discriminate against bigger people, but a lot of people can't help it.

And will you all quit calling people fat. Everyone has fat on them.
Michael i'm sure you realised a lot of that was tongue in cheek!!! but i really do despise gluttons. If you are talking of big people like just big and not fat then i can see your point to some extent, but its a kite that's not going to fly.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

When you get a skinny drunk ask for money for food you know what he will spend it on. Now a really fat person and lets face it they are fat, if they eat junk and cant stop, gettin extra money or vouchers will only get used for more junk food. There's this obese guy i used to see in a motor scooter with the basket full of junk food he had a sub in there that was a foot long and he was waiting outside the chippy i was at, his fat was hanging over the scooter almost dragging on the floor, the chippy guy brings out his order of pie and large chips and tells me he eats the sub with it and does this on most day's, and the health service is paying for all his meds!!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Once they had to knock down somebody's house wall, to get this fat sod to hospital via crane, then they had to support the floor with steel beams, where his bed was.

Could you imagine if this guy had extra food vouchers, they would've had to do the operation on a helipad .Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Unless they have a medical problem, say a dodgy thyroid, then fast bastards should have gastric bands fitted as mandatory. The fact they are fat cnuts could in itself determine why they are on benefits! Get their fat arses off the bed and get some ******* work done the fat ******$!!
I think that's a no!!!

Last edited by Soul Kitchen on Sat May 18 2013, 18:23; edited 1 time in total

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

May i recommend a deep breath?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:May i recommend a deep breath?
No thanks I enjoyed that!Very Happy

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jesus, being lifted out by crane must be a little humiliating.

I worked with a woman who was 30 stone, she are shit. She went through a multipack of crisps at work, she used to spoon mini sausage rolls into her mouth like Rice Krispies, she had a Stanley knife which she used to open a packet of biscuits straight down the middle so she could get easy access to them. She used to eat king size pot noodles. She was always eating.
She used to nip out to the cafe for sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms in a bun and just destroy the thing within seconds.

This lady needs to receive more benefits for food than others.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Jesus, being lifted out by crane must be a little humiliating.

I worked with a woman who was 30 stone, she are shit. She went through a multipack of crisps at work, she used to spoon mini sausage rolls into her mouth like Rice Krispies, she had a Stanley knife which she used to open a packet of biscuits straight down the middle so she could get easy access to them. She used to eat king size pot noodles. She was always eating.
She used to nip out to the cafe for sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms in a bun and just destroy the thing within seconds.

Did all her money go on food?

Just imagine having your season ticket seat all these years, then she sits next to you.

Did she stink too?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

One obnoxious fat bastard that I knew when I was a lad, he was similar age, used to go to the chippy and get two babies yeds and proceed to eat them by man handling them without any eating irons! Uncouthed Cnut.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Jesus, being lifted out by crane must be a little humiliating.

Did all her money go on food?

Just imagine having your season ticket seat all these years, then she sits next to you.

Did she stink too?

The funny thing about her was that she used to drive at like 47mph down the A1 to and from work to save money, but on food she must have been spending £20 a day on grub.
She used to get quite sweaty, she used to have the fan on her all day long.
One day she brought in fajitas from the night before and she decided to warm them up on the radiator and she got food poisoning from it. Poor mite.
Another time she arrived at work 30 mins late. People were going to phone the police as she was never late. But she came in (thank god) - she said she was driving down the A1 and Little Chef had buy one cooked breakfast, get one free - and it was too good an offer to turn down. Very Happy

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I know a bloke who was 34 stone once. He could just about fit through a door.

He's trimmed down to about 25 stone now.

Fat bastard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum