Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - QUICK QUID sponsorship deal OFF!!!

+31
JAH
Michael Bolton
Quent
rammywhite
JakeSnake
Culcheth_White
NickFazer
Bernard Dennis Park
waynagain
terenceanne
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
observer
wanderlust
Triumph
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
Lofty_Love
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
WhiteBic
doffcocker
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
SKDArmy
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I am going to be in big trouble with Garty for letting this one slip.
Don't worry you'll be alright when you wake up!

Whittam international PLC is a non-existent company, you have nothing to worry about nat.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Whittam international PLC is a non-existent company, you have nothing to worry about nat.

It's on the kit, on Facebook! How can that not be real??

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Nuts sponsored by Whittam international PLC - it's on the banner so it must be true!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Is bwfc71 suggesting that the current banner is not, in fact, sponsored by Whittam International PLC?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As the official sponsor of Whittam International PLC I would expect my logo and a strapline "Offical sponsors of WIPLC" (or "whiplash" as we affectionately call them in the office) to also appear on the shirt if they are not to be in breach of our contract.
Our lawyers will be in touch if there is any truth in this rumour.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:As the official sponsor of Whittam International PLC I would expect my logo and a strapline "Offical sponsors of WIPLC" (or "whiplash" as we affectionately call them in the office) to also appear on the shirt if they are not to be in breach of our contract.
Our lawyers will be in touch if there is any truth in this rumour.
It's actually a co-branding with the Children's Hospital and Intensive Neurology Scanning.
It will here to forth be branded with Whittam and be known as:
WHIP and CHAINS

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

So you are now claiming the company is a PLC, therefore you ought to be disclosing your annual statements and be registered with Companies Houe by law and, also, your shares ought to be on one of teh UK or US Stock markets, which it isn't!!!

Very Happy

I've told you before clever-clogs, we are a secret company that has special dispensation from the government regarding filing accounts and such like.

Secret or not by LAW any PLC has to divulge the annual accounts and be registered at Companies House - no exception - unless, of course, your company is illegally avoiding paying tax!!!!!! Shocked

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Secret or not by LAW any PLC has to divulge the annual accounts and be registered at Companies House - no exception - unless, of course, your company is illegally avoiding paying tax!!!!!! Shocked

We pay tax in the normal way, but we are exempt from posting accounts at Companies House because of the nature of our clients.

It's hardly going to be public knowledge that there are secret companies out there, hence why you don't know of such things.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

So you are now claiming the company is a PLC, therefore you ought to be disclosing your annual statements and be registered with Companies Houe by law and, also, your shares ought to be on one of teh UK or US Stock markets, which it isn't!!!

Very Happy

I've told you before clever-clogs, we are a secret company that has special dispensation from the government regarding filing accounts and such like.

FFS get off your rocking horse, Nat has jokingly posted and once again you see a " I'll get her for that" moment, just fucking chill out, it's a joke get over it.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, time to own up. The reason you cannot divulge information is because of the close involvement of your company with the Security Services. Actually, I'm surprised they've allowed you to go public as much as you have. If you could just explain this to 71, he may realise that a lot of what you say is purely for disinformation purposes, and is meant to confuse, or divert away from, the truth.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Heard it here first.

Sponsor is appliances online.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

71 is getting too close, he may have to be removed. Permanently.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Heard it here first.

Sponsor is appliances online.

I bought a new oven off them last week. The grill pan warped after 10 minutes under the grill.

Appliances Online out!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Word on the street say it is these though?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I heard it's a law company with the name of "Lee, Megson & Coyle" specializing in football management and unemployment litigation.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

terenceanne wrote:I heard it's a law company with the name of "Lee, Megson & Coyle" specializing in football management and unemployment litigation.
With apologies to Car Talk (radio show), it is a law firm by the name of:
Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

How about having a 'Help For Heroes' badge on the sleeve, or would we have to get permission from the League?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Excellent suggestion there Wayne

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't know if this is genuine or not - no source given -

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]