Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

£10 million transfer kitty?

+8
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
waynagain
Sluffy
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1£10 million transfer kitty? Empty £10 million transfer kitty? Mon May 27 2013, 23:27

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Somebody on another forum(not known for spouting bullshit) has said Dougie has 10 million to spend this window, not a great deal these days, but with Dougies eye for a player we could be well stocked next season, but he should pull out all the stops to get Dawson first and foremost.

2£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Mon May 27 2013, 23:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

They probably read it off here 12 hours ago!

Sluffy wrote:Nixon knows nothing about Hulse story - in fact he's hinting that we have money to spend and that (in my words not his) we are after Dawson (£2.5 million), Jediak (if Palace stay down - £2 million) and striker £5-6 million. (£1 million in from Mills sale to Leeds).

Hulse is 34.

Don't think the Hulse story stacks up at all to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 01:55

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Azreal spying and claiming an ITK scoop?

4£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 10:31

Sluffy wrote:They probably read it off here 12 hours ago!

Sluffy wrote:Nixon knows nothing about Hulse story - in fact he's hinting that we have money to spend and that (in my words not his) we are after Dawson (£2.5 million), Jediak (if Palace stay down - £2 million) and striker £5-6 million. (£1 million in from Mills sale to Leeds).

Hulse is 34.

£2.5 for Dawson? Nixon's in dreamland.

5£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 10:34

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is anybody going to be mad enough to pay £1 million for Mills? I think we might as well write that figure off.

6£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 10:37

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Suddenly there's 10 million to spend? Maybe if Freedman had been given the money during the last transfer window he could have brought in the players to get us to the Prem.

7£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 10:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc1874 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:They probably read it off here 12 hours ago!

Hulse is 34.

£2.5 for Dawson? Nixon's in dreamland.

I may have slightly misquoted him on this as he may have meant £2.5 million nett (allowing for £1 million more to be spent on him from the Mills transfer) - hence why I included the Mills fee separately above.

I wasn't completely sure what he exactly meant.

8£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 10:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

waynagain wrote:Suddenly there's 10 million to spend? Maybe if Freedman had been given the money during the last transfer window he could have brought in the players to get us to the Prem.

I don't think anybody thought he stood a chance after taking over from the position (and team) Coyle had left us in.

Thanks Owen.

9£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 10:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Martin Skrtel is considering a move away from Anfield and may be available at an affordable price after having a shit season by his standards. If we have £10 million to spend thanks to Coyle's excessive budgeting, then it might be worth a cheeky bid as he could dominate Championship forwards.

10£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 11:23

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Coyle's excessive budgeting that included spending millions on Sordell and then never playing him and giving Zat Knight a new contract.

Cheers Owen.

11£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 12:53

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Don't forget when Coyle broke Chungy's leg and that tackle by him on Holden was horrendous. Maybe people would have preferred Megson had stayed.

12£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 12:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:Maybe people would have preferred Megson had stayed.

Definitely.

13£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 13:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle's not fit to wipe Megson's arse.

14£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 13:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Definitely.

At least Megson could manage.

Yes his dealings with the fans was dreadful and he paid top price for crap players but he kept us up in his first season when I thought no one could and despite what others bleat on about I never thought we would get relegated under him in the season he was sacked - indeed his and Coyles points per games average during that season was more or less identical!

Coyle without any doubt is the worst manager we've ever had in my lifetime and I go back to Nat Lofthouse days.

15£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 13:10

Sluffy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Definitely.

At least Megson could manage.

Yes his dealings with the fans was dreadful and he paid top price for crap players but he kept us up in his first season when I thought no one could and despite what others bleat on about I never thought we would get relegated under him in the season he was sacked - indeed his and Coyles points per games average during that season was more or less identical!

Coyle without any doubt is the worst manager we've ever had in my lifetime and I go back to Nat Lofthouse days.

I think Megson was taking us down the year he got sacked, we definitely needed a change

Coyle was shit, but I wouldn't say Megson was much better though especially given how much he spent.

16£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 13:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

don't quite understand all this new found love for Megson - i wasn't on this site when he was around but on other sites he was the Devil incarnate! He is by far the worst and most hated Manager we have ever had in my opinion, i wouldn't wish him on our worst enemies.

17£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 13:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Has anyone else heard the rumor on us signing Jose Baxter for just over £600,000?

18£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Has anyone else heard the rumor on us signing Jose Baxter for just over £600,000?

I've never even heard of Jose Baxter, never mind the rumour.

19£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:Has anyone else heard the rumor on us signing Jose Baxter for just over £600,000?

I've never even heard of Jose Baxter, never mind the rumour.

is he at Oldham and was on Evertons books?

20£10 million transfer kitty? Empty Re: £10 million transfer kitty? Tue May 28 2013, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:don't quite understand all this new found love for Megson. He is by far the worst and most hated Manager we have ever had in my opinion, i wouldn't wish him on our worst enemies.

He is definitely the most hated, but Coyle was far worse as a manager. We wouldn't have gone down under Megson last season. The football would have been shite, but we wouldn't have gone down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum