Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trial of the death of the Dutch official

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I presume you all remember the horrific murder of a linesman, by a bunch of louts from Amsterdam whilst playing a game against Almere Buitenboys in Almere last December.

Well the court case started today and this is the BBC spin on things.

One note though they call Almere a town!! It isn't as it is officially The Netherlands 7th largest CITY! Although the main provincial city of the province of Flevoland is Lelystad, Almere is bigger and Almere is a commuter city for Amsterdam which is in the province North Holland.

Yawn over here is the BBC report....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22698354

One more yawn - the officials name was Richard Nieuwenhuisen (pronounced in English as Richard Newenhousen)

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hope the bastards get life. Rip Ricky Newen

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I remember a 7ft brick shithouse cloggy coming at me with a massive bike lock on Stratumseind in Eindhoven.

It's amazing how a raised English voice saying 'go on effing swing it then' and using other swear words, can help defuse a cloggy inflamed situation.

It wasn't until the morning after that I thought.... he could have killed me.

Sorry :hijack:

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:I remember a 7ft brick shithouse cloggy coming at me with a massive bike lock on Stratumseind in Eindhoven.

It's amazing how a raised English voice saying 'go on effing swing it then' and using other swear words, can help defuse a cloggy inflamed situation.

It wasn't until the morning after that I thought.... he could have killed me.

Sorry :hijack:

classic Very Happy

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:I presume you all remember the horrific murder of a linesman, by a bunch of louts from Amsterdam whilst playing a game against Almere Buitenboys in Almere last December.

Well the court case started today and this is the BBC spin on things.

One note though they call Almere a town!! It isn't as it is officially The Netherlands 7th largest CITY! Although the main provincial city of the province of Flevoland is Lelystad, Almere is bigger and Almere is a commuter city for Amsterdam which is in the province North Holland.

Yawn over here is the BBC report....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22698354

One more yawn - the officials name was Richard Nieuwenhuisen (pronounced in English as Richard Newenhousen)

and yet Barry Knight lives on!!!!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

waynagain wrote:and yet Barry Knight lives on!!!!

He's lived in fear ever since that disgraceful night.

Wonder if he still has panic alarms fitted in his house.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum