Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wyn Davies one for us oldies

+2
Hip Priest
Banks of the Croal
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wyn Davies one for us oldies Empty Wyn Davies one for us oldies Sat Jun 01 2013, 00:53

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Only goal of his i can find

2Wyn Davies one for us oldies Empty Re: Wyn Davies one for us oldies Sat Jun 01 2013, 01:33

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

God,I used to absolutely worship Wyn Davies. I was always Wyn Davies when playing footie with my mates in the school yard. I was totally awe struck by the way he rose majestically to head the ball and scared the living sh1te out of defenders in them days. Franny Lee and Gordon Taylor used to provide the crosses and Blodwyn would rise like a salmon at the far post to put the ball away with his head in style. OMG, pass the hankies someone I think I'm going to cry.

3Wyn Davies one for us oldies Empty Re: Wyn Davies one for us oldies Sat Jun 01 2013, 01:36

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Wynn - class act.

I was having a few pints with him one night in the Empress and people kept coming up and asking him for his autograph. I asked him if it bothered him when he was having a night out and people were asking him all night for his autograph and he said to me "Wayne, it would bother me if they didn't".

4Wyn Davies one for us oldies Empty Re: Wyn Davies one for us oldies Sat Jun 01 2013, 10:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ron Davies - the other proper centre forward around at that time died earlier this week and the Norwich fans were remembering the battle for top goalscorer between Wyn and Ron. Both in the SKD mould.
I also thought Wyn was the mutz nutz and that was a Wanderers side that was amazing to watch. We had some phenomenal players in that side.

5Wyn Davies one for us oldies Empty Re: Wyn Davies one for us oldies Sun Jun 02 2013, 10:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hopkinson,Hartle,Farrimond,Rimmer,Edwards,Hatton,Lee,Hill,Davies,Bromley, Taylor!!

6Wyn Davies one for us oldies Empty Re: Wyn Davies one for us oldies Sun Jun 02 2013, 12:00

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Always up for a kick a bout with the kids in the back street of his lodgings on Milford Road.

7Wyn Davies one for us oldies Empty Re: Wyn Davies one for us oldies Sun Jun 02 2013, 21:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Knocked on my door many years ago selling carpet cleaners.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum