Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you legalise drugs in the UK?

+7
bwfc71
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 15:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The amount of crap mixed in with ecstasy tablets these days, Coke, and other drugs you don't know what you are buying.

How many young folk have been killed due to dodgy batch's of drugs, the government will never stop people taking them, so why not make them all legal .

Then at least you know what your buying, and that the drugs are safe.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The war on drugs was lost a long time ago.

America has realised this and started legalising marijuana in several states.

For once America have the right idea imo.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd legalise drugs and prostitution in a heartbeat.

Im with all of you with this one. Never used drugs apart from mary jo anna, but just think of the tax the governmant would make if they did and regulating would mean less overdoses and problems as the end product would be cleaner.

Oh and I meant the drugs would be cleaner not the prostitutes

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The prostitutes would be cleaner too.

In Amsterdam they have to have regular medical checks if they want to work in the sex trade.

Still dirty slags though Laughing

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:The amount of crap mixed in with ecstasy tablets these days, Coke, and other drugs you don't know what you are buying.

How many young folk have been killed due to dodgy batch's of drugs, the government will never stop people taking them, so why not make them all legal .

No! serves them right for buying them in the first place. if you need to take shit to live then you are in a very very dark sad place and I dont mean Blackburn.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll be safer going with a prostitute than some posh bird you've just met in a club.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:The amount of crap mixed in with ecstasy tablets these days, Coke, and other drugs you don't know what you are buying.

No! serves them right for buying them in the first place. if you need to take shit to live then you are in a very very dark sad place and I dont mean Blackburn.

I'm talking about 17-18 year old kids that have been killed you absolute twat.

It'll be a way to make the drugs cleaner, they put rat poison in and all sorts.

10Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:36

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Drugs and prostitution could save Bolton town centre.

Imagine it with a few coffeeshops selling weed, clubs selling pure mdma, magic mushrooms for sale at the cinema and a few brothels and red light windows scattered about.

It'd be fucking ace.

11Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:38

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
Triumph wrote:

I dont care who takes them it's there own fault unless they were given it maliciously.
Kindly keep your personal rude comments to yourself.

12Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Do you drink Triumph?

Alcohol is a drug.

13Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Triumph wrote:

I dont care who takes them it's there own fault unless they were given it maliciously.
Kindly keep your personal rude comments to yourself.

I don't think its their own fault, they're young people doing what their mates are doing, it doesn't serve them right.

14Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:43

Listen to a song called the irony of it all by the streets. Alcohol v weed

15Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:44

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alcohol is the real problem.

16Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:50

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Do you drink Triumph?

Alcohol is a drug.
Thats not the subject but in answer to your question maybe 2 pints once a fortnight, I have drank in my youth but I never caused any problems with anyone.

17Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Druggy.

18Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 16:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely 100%.

19Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 17:35

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I once took an LSD tab, when I was about 21. I thought it was shit, until I started walking home from the club. Then all of a sudden, the grass started moving around me, the trees had witch's faces and so did people's garages.

When I arrived home, I looked at the bottom of my bed and my bed was on fire.

I remember a friend of mine taking LSD, when he worked in Salou in Spain. He spent the whole night running around the streets of Salou, being chased by a pack of Werewolfs! Laughing

Fooking bizarre experience! Very Happy

I don't think LSD should be legalised BTW. Shocked
Or Ecstasy, a lad I knew, died after taking that drug after about 4 nights on the run. He collapsed and died in the entrance of Mr Smiths nightclub in Warrington. He was only 20 as well.

Last edited by Culcheth_White on Sun Jun 02 2013, 17:45; edited 1 time in total

20Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Empty Re: Would you legalise drugs in the UK? Sun Jun 02 2013, 17:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I had an LSD when I was about 15 I kept on seeing large dices moving round slowly, and every time they moved round another face was on the dice, it was great.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next