Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Davies - Worth a punt?

+4
wanderlust
scottjames30
NickFazer
Sluffy
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Sun Jun 09 2013, 12:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

KEVIN DAVIES is closing in on a return home to Sheffield — with the old enemy Wednesday.

The Owls are in pole position to land the veteran former Bolton striker, who grew up an avid Sheffield United fan.

But Davies looks set for a move to Hillsborough and a reunion with Dave Jones, who was his boss at Southampton.

Wednesday chief Jones has made Davies, 36, a top target — and his friendship with the former England international is set to seal a deal.

The hitman is also being tracked by Sunderland, Hull, Blackpool and Wolves.

But he believes a switch to the Owls would give him the best chance of first-team football.

Meanwhile, Owls chairman Milan Mandaric has said he will sell the club to the right person.

He has already met a group of Chinese and American businessmen over a takeover but said no deal is imminent.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Sun Jun 09 2013, 14:11

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can see that being a good move for him and Wednesday, no doubt a revitalised SKD will be back to haunt us next season.

3Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Sun Jun 09 2013, 14:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:I can see that being a good move for him and Wednesday, no doubt a revitalised SKD will be back to haunt us next season.

Not a chance.

4Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Sun Jun 09 2013, 16:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really hope SKD moves to Wednesday and gets regular games. He deserves a chance although with our luck he'll probably turn into a goal machine - they usually do when they leave don't they?

5Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Sun Jun 09 2013, 17:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, I'd resign him.

6Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Sun Jun 09 2013, 17:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sunderland and Hull?!

7Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Sun Jun 09 2013, 18:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes, I'd resign him.

WUM.

8Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Mon Jun 10 2013, 10:17

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He'd be a good signing for a lower championship side I think.

9Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Mon Jun 10 2013, 11:30

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

SKD put on twitter last night saying he has found a new club and asked fans for what team he should face in his testimonial.

10Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Empty Re: Kevin Davies - Worth a punt? Mon Jun 10 2013, 19:19

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

All he has to do is put Campo in it and he's guaranteed a good turnout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum