Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts New look

+7
Norpig
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Kane57
aaron_bwfc
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 17:25

Give it time x

22Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 17:35

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Give it time x

You're every fishermans dream Johnny.

23Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 18:21

You've missed a trick there Martin. You could of at least said fisherman's friend

24Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 18:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Kane57 wrote:
Keegan wrote:Do you like Bolton Nuts, Kane? Serious question.

In terms of what? Enjoyment? Fulfilment?

I don't like the design, and your ratio of sensible to moronic posters appears to be a bit on the low side.

I actually meant in general - as a forum to read about and discuss Bolton Wanderers, football in general and life at large.

Regarding the design - you don't like what, exactly? Aesthetics such as the players at either side of the background? The view of the Stadium in the background? The changing banners? The colour scheme?

As it relates to the people who post here, I'm sure you know that any forum with open membership is somewhat akin to "Field of Dreams" - you know - "... if you build it, they will come."

I'm interested in your views on how we could improve our humble home on the internet and look forward to your response.

Regards.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 18:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

New look but nothing has changed.

26Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 19:09

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Keegan wrote:
Kane57 wrote:
Keegan wrote:Do you like Bolton Nuts, Kane? Serious question.

In terms of what? Enjoyment? Fulfilment?

I don't like the design, and your ratio of sensible to moronic posters appears to be a bit on the low side.

I actually meant in general - as a forum to read about and discuss Bolton Wanderers, football in general and life at large.

Regarding the design - you don't like what, exactly? Aesthetics such as the players at either side of the background? The view of the Stadium in the background? The changing banners? The colour scheme?

As it relates to the people who post here, I'm sure you know that any forum with open membership is somewhat akin to "Field of Dreams" - you know - "... if you build it, they will come."

I'm interested in your views on how we could improve our humble home on the internet and look forward to your response.

Regards.
The colour scheme is a little harsh on the eyes, and the screen is too 'busy', but I'm not a designer so no idea how you'd avoid that.

In terms of the forum as a whole it's too early to tell.

27Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 19:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The colour scheme is the club colour scheme, the background was relatively recently introduced both to brighten what was a monochromatic and somewhat blah part of the page that those of us with wider resolution screens had to live with and to take the place that paid advertisements would likely have occupied - if we were so inclined as to inflict same on our users.

Perhaps in time when you become more accustomed to our somewhat eclectic mix of posters and views, you will enjoy the site as much as the regulars here have grown to. In the interim, I look forward to the continued exchange of ideas and views that is the lifeblood of any forum. The rest is just fluff, after all!

Cheers.

28Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just get shut Keegan he is clearly a prize knobhead.

29Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:just get shut of Keegan he is clearly a prize knobhead.

I corrected it for you.

30Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:17

Natasha that's even harsh by your standards. Norpig however is spot on

31Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:just get shut of Keegan he is clearly a prize knobhead.

I corrected it for you.

lol!

32Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't understand the mentality of constantly wanting to offend and wind people up all the time. There is plenty of good natured piss taking on here but he has to keep taking it further.

33Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i don't understand the mentality of constantly wanting to offend and wind people up all the time. There is plenty of good natured piss taking on here but he has to keep taking it further.

Stop winding people up.

34Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott winds me up. Please have him removed.

35Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Norpig wrote:i don't understand the mentality of constantly wanting to offend and wind people up all the time. There is plenty of good natured piss taking on here but he has to keep taking it further.

Stop winding people up.

i will when you do

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:39; edited 1 time in total

36Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Natasha that's even harsh by your standards.  Norpig however is spot on

She's been a little annoyed with me for not putting her in the "I Would Like To Do..." thread. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and all that.

37Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Scott winds me up. Please have him removed.

Shut it, Billy Bullshit .

38Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Stop winding people up.

i will when you do

Listen pigface, you stop being a freak , then i'll stop winding people up.

Do we have a deal ?

39Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why am i a freak?

40Bolton Nuts New look - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton Nuts New look Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You just look like one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum