Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumour Update: Sam Ricketts

+2
Reebok Trotter
JakeSnake
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transfer Rumour Update: Sam Ricketts Empty Transfer Rumour Update: Sam Ricketts Sun Jun 23 2013, 19:13

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Lots of reports linking him with Wolves. I don't think we should get rid of him because he can play all along the back line and with only Tierney as a recognised first team left back we should keep him as back up for left back even if he is getting old

Last edited by JakeSnake on Sun Jun 23 2013, 19:29; edited 1 time in total

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JakeSnake wrote:Lots of reports linking him with Wolves. I don't think we should get rid of him because he can play all along the back line and with only Tierney as a recognised first team right back we should keep him as back up for left back even if he is getting old

I agree, plus he can also play at centre half.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We can get better than Ricketts now, even though he is versatile. Time to move on, IMO.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

How come no one doubts that this kid is a 14 year old but people are adamant that I'm not 15?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Are you on drugs Ken, you window licker.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Mr Magoo wrote:Are you on drugs Ken, you window licker.

Chutney ferret.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:How come no one doubts that this kid is a 14 year old but people are adamant that I'm not 15?

Could be something to do with you admitting to being a 29 year old gay man or whatever it is you said Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum