Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knightmare cost Bolton first win

+4
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
wanderlust
Born to be a wanderer
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sordell scores twice two screamers by all accounts and Eagles to give a Wanderers a 3-1 half time lead.Shrewsbury scored a good volley to make it 3-2 before Knight got caught in possession and Shrewsbury equalised 3-3. Knight is shitter than ever god help us if Knight starts at Burnley.Friendly or not throwing leads.away was symptomatic of last year.Mills n Wheater were off the pitch at the time substituted.::wtf:: 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mate said Knight played well apart from getting caught in possession which led to the last goal. If someone tells him where Row Z is and when to put it there he'll be fine. Wheater needs to sharpen up too by all accounts. Still it's pre-season.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do you expect from someone with two left feet ?

He's useless.

Also ive heard a sick joke that he's our new captain ?

God help us.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should be an interesting replay at Shrewsbury in the League Cup in a fortnight.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:Should be an interesting replay at Shrewsbury in the League Cup in a fortnight.

Is that when it is?....Doesn't seem like 2mins ago since I was drowning my sorrows after the Blackpool game.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Zat Knight will be a first choice central defender this season. I don't really rate him, but he had a decent season last season and Dougie seems to rate him, so we live in hope!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I am encouraged by Sordell's early form - I expect him to come good for us.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think our strike force with beckford will be ok, I think we've enough pace in attack to score goals, fitness will be better than under Coyle, no real problems there, another goal getter would be nice though.

Our problems lie at the back, we seem to panic an get ourselves into an anxiety attack when teams attack us, why is because they know they're not good enough deep down, which there right, there not good enough.

DF knows this and will get it sorted i'm sure.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Keegan wrote:I am encouraged by Sordell's early form - I expect him to come good for us.
I hope he does, I'm still not too confident btw.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:I think our strike force with beckford will be ok, I think we've enough pace in attack to score goals, fitness will be better than under Coyle, no real problems there, another goal getter would be nice though.

Our problems lie at the back, we seem to panic an get ourselves into an anxiety attack when teams attack us, why is because they know they're not good enough deep down, which there right, there not good enough.

DF knows this and will get it sorted i'm sure.
I pretty much agree with you. I hope this young lad, White, that we signed from Wednesday is a gem and can play right back asap, as I think we might have to shift Baptiste to central defense, If it's going pear shaped early doors.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Knight may be awful but Mears is worse. And Mills, has he ever had a good game for us?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Knight may be awful but Mears is worse. And Mills, has he ever had a good game for us?  

What a horrible threesome .

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:Knight may be awful but Mears is worse. And Mills, has he ever had a good game for us?  
Heard Mears and some Bolton fans had a bit of a kerfuffle at Shrewsbury today. Shocked

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good , I hope they told Mears to fuckoff back to where he came from the over paid twat.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Culcheth_White wrote:
Heard Mears and some Bolton fans had a bit of a kerfuffle at Shrewsbury today. Shocked

Tell me more.

No need I've found the Mears thread now.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What happened to Trent Sainsbury then? Did he ever make it over here for a trial?

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Rather have Mills than that has been Knight anyone who has not scene the lion of Vienna suite's excellent showing of knights fuck up for the 3rd goal how if Knight is captain DF is watching something else on the training pitch.zIts up to the rest of the team to cover for Knights blunders this season.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this the new Knightmere on elm street thread ?

Or has the smoke gone right to my head ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum