Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's happened to Natasha.

+15
JonnyRandom
gloswhite
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 19:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not been on for ages, what do you reckon, kidnapped by Eastern European gypos, Nuggy buried her in the mountains, should we be worried?

2natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 19:59

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

MartinBWFC wrote:Not been on for ages, what do you reckon, kidnapped by Eastern European gypos, Nuggy buried her in the mountains, should we be worried?

Been away on important business

Can't say any more

3natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 20:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quit the site in a big huff.

ITK.

4natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 20:16

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Travelling the world on her broomstick, is what I read on twitter.

5natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 20:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The sites lost two vital posters, first BDP now natasha

6natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 20:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BDP is the man, someone bring him back, he made me laugh.

It was a bad move getting rid of him IMO.

7natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 22:43

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat and bolton nuts is a mirror image of Kevin Davies and bolton. Once a legend, once the key person who ran the show. But towards the end lost the magic and no longer needed. There is no place for Nat here anymore, I think we would all agree. The baton has been passed on to me now to run the show.

8natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 22:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree mike, your value has gone up now, all you need to do now is put the time in, then you'll be top dog within two months .

Are you up to top dog Mike ?

I think you'll be a good top dog Mike.

9natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 22:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Nat and bolton nuts is a mirror image of Kevin Davies and bolton. Once a legend, once the key person who ran the show. But towards the end lost the magic and no longer needed. There is no place for Nat here anymore, I think we would all agree. The baton has been passed on to me now to run the show.

Crock of shit

10natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 23:00

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nah cant be top dog, fucking chelsea fan , owd on a bit.

11natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 23:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

O yeah, Mike will you turn back to be a Bolton fan, then you'll be top dog ?

Will you change your team back to Bolton? and fuck Chelsea off.

12natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 23:14

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He knows what he likes and it's white, white, white!

13natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Fri Jul 26 2013, 23:37

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I agree mike, your value has gone up now, all you need to do now is put the time in, then you'll be top dog within two months .

Are you up to top dog Mike ?

I think you'll be a good top dog Mike.

Spot on Scott. Nat won't be missed just like kev won't be either. Everything has it's day - Noel's house party, That's life!, blind date, Natasha Whittam. 
What people want are people like you and I, Scott. 
Nat, if you read this, this is natures way of telling you to sling your hook. I am the fucking daddy now.

14natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 00:00

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just hope you don't abuse your new found post and start mistreating us mere mortals.

Otherwise i'll tell mi dad and he's a Copper, don't you know.

15natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 06:30

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael Bolton wrote:Nat and bolton nuts is a mirror image of Kevin Davies and bolton. Once a legend, once the key person who ran the show. But towards the end lost the magic and no longer needed. There is no place for Nat here anymore, I think we would all agree. The baton has been passed on to me now to run the show.

MB- if you can do the Behind Enemy Lines bit on other clubs like Nat did -then you can be cock of the midden. But if you can't them you can take your place as a foot soldier like the rest of us

16natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 07:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Out of order Mike, Nat is a human being like the rest of us! The fact that N is of a higher class than us is only in N's mind!
There is a place for Nat here!!

17natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 07:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mike , like Rammy said if you do 'behind Enemy lines' , you'll be top dog, so if we beat Burnley , the dance floor is yours , I bet you've got better moves than Nat.

I think it'll be funnier than ever, Mike is the new king.

18natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 09:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck this shit Natasha will be back kicking gay ass.

19natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 09:55

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think she'll make an appearance this week

20natasha - What's happened to Natasha. Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 12:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's still in my cellar. Glad you reminded me as I forgot to feed her this last week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum