Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's happened to Natasha.

+15
JonnyRandom
gloswhite
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Tue Jul 30 2013, 11:14

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:I'm spending the week in Tooting as my youngest is having sugery at St Georges hospital, spot the white man would be a problem here i went to sainsbury's next to Tooting broadway underground station  and what the fuck do these people think they are doing all you see is eyeballs, why dont they wear jeans and a t shirt and integrate, i thought i was in some arab country, the fucking nurse asked my boy who's just 16 in her questionair if he had a boyfriend or girlfriend!!! when i blew my top and said what  do you mean boyfriend she said your living in a tolerant age now,queer age more like i said to which she took the hump and fucked off to her dyke friend no doubt to moan about the dinosaur dad in room 7.This country has gone to shit.

Nice rant!Very Happy

42natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Tue Jul 30 2013, 11:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I'm spending the week in Tooting as my youngest is having sugery at St Georges hospital, spot the white man would be a problem here i went to sainsbury's next to Tooting broadway underground station  and what the fuck do these people think they are doing all you see is eyeballs, why dont they wear jeans and a t shirt and integrate, i thought i was in some arab country, the fucking nurse asked my boy who's just 16 in her questionair if he had a boyfriend or girlfriend!!! when i blew my top and said what  do you mean boyfriend she said your living in a tolerant age now,queer age more like i said to which she took the hump and fucked off to her dyke friend no doubt to moan about the dinosaur dad in room 7.This country has gone to shit.

waht, aoload, of complete,, shit.

43natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

shut up you fuckwit.

44natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:09

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Nice rant!Very Happy
I left a load out or i'd a been an hour at least.

45natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

shut up you fuckwit.

eloquent.

46natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:I thought you was living in Esher, what the fuck are you doing in that shit hole tooting.

Its the only hospital that does the type of surgery my boy needs.

Hope it goes well, and he is home soon.
:good:
Thanks magoo,its my turn at home now one of us stays there with him, shit area but great hospital, he,s had pectus carinatum since he was about 4 pidgeon chest and it was just on one side so he looked awful in a t shirt now he's bird pulling age we had to get it done for him.The good old NHS, they dont normally do an op of that size on cosmetic reasons but i managed to persaude them to do it  a really great bunch 2 of the top thorasic surgeons in the country did it yesterday and now its completely normal apart from the scar but he,s in a lot of pain and a morphine drip, just want to get him home.

47natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:24

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good luck AD - hope it all works out for you and the lad.
Never mind those having a pop at you - under the circumstances and stress of it all it can't be easy.

48natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:39

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

All the best to you AD and your boy,

49natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 3 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Wed Jul 31 2013, 20:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Thanks guy's i'm exhausted you dont get any sleep in a children's ward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum