Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's happened to Natasha.

+15
JonnyRandom
gloswhite
wanderlust
Angry Dad
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Banks of the Croal
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Culcheth_White
Hipster_Nebula
Lyric Todkill
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 13:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Where is she i want to be abused.

22natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 16:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Nat and bolton nuts is a mirror image of Kevin Davies and bolton. Once a legend, once the key person who ran the show. But towards the end lost the magic and no longer needed. There is no place for Nat here anymore, I think we would all agree. The baton has been passed on to me now to run the show.

:agree: 

23natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sat Jul 27 2013, 17:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Sorry MB, there's only one Nat, and no disrespect, but she can't be replaced one-for-one. You can see how good she is, just by the fact that she can command a thread, even though she's been missing for a while. Very Happy

24natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:22

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I miss Bolton Hater. He amused me

25natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:24

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nat is in my barn tied up, it will cost you lot £500,000 for me to release her.

26natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:26

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll give you £50 quid ?

27natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:28

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Magoo wrote:Nat is in my barn tied up, it will cost you lot £500,000 for me to release her.

So you reckon she's worth more than Mills,Ream,Andrews and Mears altogether?

28natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 16:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:Nat is in my barn tied up, it will cost you lot £500,000 for me to release her.

So you reckon she's worth more than Mills,Ream,Andrews and Mears altogether?
Straight swap for those 3, and your on Magoo.

29natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 19:58

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

nah - its all more simple than that - she handed in a transfer and has moved to the Mavies board in the hope of boosting their falling numbers. In fact she has followed Dave/Bernard to the site!

30natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 20:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the mavies board?

31natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 21:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Worst holiday ever.

Arrived in Sveti Vlas, Bulgaria on 5th July....home of Russian playboys and Bulgarian gangsters. And Nuggy's nudist beach villa.

Nuggy wanted sex as soon as we arrived but failed to get past my chastity belt. He turned my suitcase upside down looking for the key, I didn't have the heart to tell him I'd left it with my father.

At first all was well, walks along the beach hand in hand (the chastity belt got some looks) and margaritas on the deck as the sun set over the mountains. Lovely.

But Nuggy became sexually frustrated. Five days into the holiday I woke to find his penis in my ear. The twat had perforated my eardrum. I went mental and started throwing stuff at him, he went down quicker than Michael Bolton in a prison shower, the ponce. I kicked him in the ribs, threw on some clothes and walked into town.

I returned several hours later to find the villa empty. I was in the shower when someone came in. I thought it was Nuggy wanting to fuck my belly-button but before I knew what was happening a hand covered my mouth and I sensed the sweet smell of chloroform.

I don't know how long I was out. It could have been hours or it could have been days. The first thing I noticed was my chastity belt was gone, and judging by the burns around my fanny it was clear someone took a blow torch to it.

Fanny pain was the least of my worries though as I was chained to the wall, along with five other girls. Well, I say girls, but they were clearly chicks with dicks. Some fat Bulgarian came into the room and barked at me in broken English that I was going to make him "beeeg money" as the punters loved girls with adams apples.

I called him an absolute bellend and explained that I was Natasha Whittam, ex-model and CEO of the mighty Whittam International and when my father in Little Lever heard of this he wouldn't be safe anywhere on the planet.

"Ah, Natasha Whiteeeem" he said "Bolton's number one fan and oracle of all football knowledge. We are not worthy. We follow your work every single day on Bolton Nuts. We hate that lazy twat Martin Petrov".

With that he untied me and I spent the next 2 weeks passing on my football knowledge to Bulgarian people traffickers while they kissed my feet and brought me food.

But clearly Nuggy and I are through. I don't give up on relationships easily, but when your fella sells you into Bulgarian slavery for £500 you have to consider your position.

It's good to be back.

32natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 21:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nice to have you back, old sindge minge.

33natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 22:51

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ok Nat, where have you really been?
By the way, people of the forum have agreed that I am the número uno here now so just know your place.

34natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Sun Jul 28 2013, 23:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That sounds like a great holiday - Welcome back

35natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Mon Jul 29 2013, 11:29

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Worst holiday ever.

Arrived in Sveti Vlas, Bulgaria on 5th July....home of Russian playboys and Bulgarian gangsters. And Nuggy's nudist beach villa.

Nuggy wanted sex as soon as we arrived but failed to get past my chastity belt. He turned my suitcase upside down looking for the key, I didn't have the heart to tell him I'd left it with my father.
At first all was well, walks along the beach hand in hand (the chastity belt got some looks) and margaritas on the deck as the sun set over the mountains. Lovely.

But Nuggy became sexually frustrated. Five days into the holiday I woke to find his penis in my ear. The twat had perforated my eardrum. I went mental and started throwing stuff at him, he went down quicker than Michael Bolton in a prison shower, the ponce. I kicked him in the ribs, threw on some clothes and walked into town.

I returned several hours later to find the villa empty. I was in the shower when someone came in. I thought it was Nuggy wanting to fuck my belly-button but before I knew what was happening a hand covered my mouth and I sensed the sweet smell of chloroform.

I don't know how long I was out. It could have been hours or it could have been days. The first thing I noticed was my chastity belt was gone, and judging by the burns around my fanny it was clear someone took a blow torch to it.

Fanny pain was the least of my worries though as I was chained to the wall, along with five other girls. Well, I say girls, but they were clearly chicks with dicks. Some fat Bulgarian came into the room and barked at me in broken English that I was going to make him "beeeg money" as the punters loved girls with adams apples.

I called him an absolute bellend and explained that I was Natasha Whittam, ex-model and CEO of the mighty Whittam International and when my father in Little Lever heard of this he wouldn't be safe anywhere on the planet.

"Ah, Natasha Whiteeeem" he said "Bolton's number one fan and oracle of all football knowledge. We are not worthy. We follow your work every single day on Bolton Nuts. We hate that lazy twat Martin Petrov".

With that he untied me and I spent the next 2 weeks passing on my football knowledge to Bulgarian people traffickers while they kissed my feet and brought me food.

But clearly Nuggy and I are through. I don't give up on relationships easily, but when your fella sells you into Bulgarian slavery for £500 you have to consider your position.

It's good to be back.

Hilarious.

36natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Mon Jul 29 2013, 18:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm off to Dubrovnik in 4 weeks, and I doubt it'll be as good a break as yours Nat. Good to have you back

37natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Tue Jul 30 2013, 00:11

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm spending the week in Tooting as my youngest is having sugery at St Georges hospital, spot the white man would be a problem here i went to sainsbury's next to Tooting broadway underground station  and what the fuck do these people think they are doing all you see is eyeballs, why dont they wear jeans and a t shirt and integrate, i thought i was in some arab country, the fucking nurse asked my boy who's just 16 in her questionair if he had a boyfriend or girlfriend!!! when i blew my top and said what  do you mean boyfriend she said your living in a tolerant age now,queer age more like i said to which she took the hump and fucked off to her dyke friend no doubt to moan about the dinosaur dad in room 7.This country has gone to shit.

38natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Tue Jul 30 2013, 00:33

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I thought you was living in Esher, what the fuck are you doing in that shit hole tooting.

39natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Tue Jul 30 2013, 00:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:I thought you was living in Esher, what the fuck are you doing in that shit hole tooting.

Its the only hospital that does the type of surgery my boy needs.

40natasha - What's happened to Natasha. - Page 2 Empty Re: What's happened to Natasha. Tue Jul 30 2013, 10:36

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Angry Dad wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:I thought you was living in Esher, what the fuck are you doing in that shit hole tooting.

Its the only hospital that does the type of surgery my boy needs.

Hope it goes well, and he is home soon.
:good:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum