Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ASDA: Fight To The Death

+6
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Was it one of you two? were they out of cakes at your local Asda MB and you had to travel.

22ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Totally with you there Mike, If they can drive they can also walk , if they are driven by their carer what's a 100 yards more pushing someone in a wheelchair ?

First come first serve, I wouldn't give my seat for anybody on a bus either Mike , would you ?

Why would I give up my seat for a random stranger? What's in it for me? I bet once they are sat down in my seat they don't give a monkey's toss about me. If they want my seat then they need to get their before me. It is as simple as that.

23ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I must be honest, I often park in disabled parking bays if there are a few of them empty. I mean what are the chances that suddenly a whole load of one legged men coming along? I once was told by a Middle Aged woman what was I parking there for? I just told her to shut it or she will be parking there next week.

A few months ago I challenged a bloke who parked in a disabled bay outside my bank. He informed me he was "clinically obese" and was waiting for his blue badge.

He was definitely larger-than-life, but disabled? I don't think so.

I took his bag of donuts off him and walked off.

24ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Why would I give up my seat for a random stranger? What's in it for me? I bet once they are sat down in my seat they don't give a monkey's toss about me. If they want my seat then they need to get their before me. It is as simple as that.

I suspect people are more bothered about not sitting near you Michael.

25ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Totally with you there Mike, If they can drive they can also walk , if they are driven by their carer what's a 100 yards more pushing someone in a wheelchair ?

First come first serve, I wouldn't give my seat for anybody on a bus either Mike , would you ?

Too right Mike, some folk just expect it, as if society will wait on them hand and foot.

Its dog eat dog in my world.

26ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'd have to be a bit of a dick not to give up your seat for an old man or woman.

27ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Only in a matter of life and death for me or my family/friends.

otherwise no, never.

What if you arrived at Asda and you saw some chav push an old person to the ground. Would you step in?

I would, and nick their money.Very Happy

28ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:20

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:You'd have to be a bit of a dick not to give up your seat for an old man or woman.

Someone else can give up their seat for them. I hate standing up on a train or a bus, its horrible, it is like being on a skate board.

29ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 19:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Someone else can give up their seat for them. I hate standing up on a train or a bus, its horrible, it is like being on a skate board.

I'm surprised you can fit through the doors of a bus or train.

30ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Mon Aug 05 2013, 02:42

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My point, Hipster, is that the fight didn't need to be over a parking space to be because of one.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

31ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Mon Aug 05 2013, 08:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

65 year old man arrested. Victim was also in his 60s.

32ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Mon Aug 05 2013, 10:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Just goes to show, us old buggers can't be ignored, just because we have wrinkles. (I haven't personally, I'm still as handsome as when I was 25). Smile

33ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Mon Aug 05 2013, 10:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:I must be honest, I often park in disabled parking bays if there are a few of them empty. I mean what are the chances that suddenly a whole load of one legged men coming along? I once was told by a Middle Aged woman what was I parking there for? I just told her to shut it or she will be parking there next week.

Perhaps it was NW who challenged you Mike? The description sounds about right. Good to see you fooked her right off!Very Happy

34ASDA: Fight To The Death - Page 2 Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Mon Aug 05 2013, 13:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:My point, Hipster, is that the fight didn't need to be over a parking space to be because of one.

... right. Cheers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum