Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ASDA: Fight To The Death

+6
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
scottjames30
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A man has been killed in an Asda car park in a fight over a parking space.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-23568236

Another man has been arrested and charged with manslaughter. The police have confirmed it was a punch-up over a disabled parking spot.

I'll bet you any money that this fight happened because one of these men was able-bodied but chose to park in a disabled spot so he could be 10 yards nearer the cake aisle.

You know my feelings on these twats, I hope the bloke that died was the able-bodied one parking illegally.

I've had many verbal fights over a parking space. Those of you that follow my work will know the Stelios story, but I've also fought with old women, teenagers and the disabled over parking spaces in my time - and I was right on every occasion.

Have you ever got into a verbal or physical fight over car parking?

2ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you have evidence one of the participants in this fight was able bodied?

3ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think the "I'll bet you any money" part of her post suggested a lack of evidence as to how able-bodied the participants were.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Do you have evidence one of the participants in this fight was able bodied?

I bet someone's punched your lights out in Asda.

5ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Do you have evidence one of the participants in this fight was able bodied?

I bet someone's punched your lights out in Asda.

that'll be absolutely none then.

6ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't say I had evidence, I was purely speculating.

But I bet I'm right. Unusual for two disabled people to fight over a space wouldn't you say?

7ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 16:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My first thought is, how deranged do you have to be to fight over a fucking parking space.

Able bodied or not.

8ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:My first thought is, how deranged do you have to be to fight over a fucking parking space.

Able bodied or not.

I would normally agree, but if I was disabled and an able bodied person took my spot I would probably kill them.

9ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If you saw an able-bodied person parking in a space designated for the disabled and you suggested that they should refrain from doing so, and they responded by telling you unpleasant things that they could not possibly know about your dear mother and then punched you in the face, what would your response be, Hipster?

Purely hypothetical situation, you understand.

10ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:If you saw an able-bodied person parking in a space designated for the disabled and you suggested that they should refrain from doing so, and they responded by telling you unpleasant things that they could not possibly know about your dear mother and then punched you in the face, what would your response be, Hipster?

Purely hypothetical situation, you understand.

If i was assaulted i would call the police.

"U fkn pussy mayte"

Yep, I have no interest in having a fight... ever. Especially over something so pathetic as a parking spot.

11ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

If i was assaulted i would call the police.

"U fkn pussy mayte"

Yep, I have no interest in having a fight... ever. Especially over something so pathetic as a parking spot.

Is there any scenario where you would consider fighting?

12ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only in a matter of life and death for me or my family/friends.

otherwise no, never.

13ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Only in a matter of life and death for me or my family/friends.

otherwise no, never.

What if you arrived at Asda and you saw some chav push an old person to the ground. Would you step in?

14ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What would you do Nat ?

15ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 17:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Same scenario as described above but having been punched in the face, you are now on the ground with a bloody nose and reaching for your phone to call the police when Mr. Parker screams "U fkn pussy mayte" and pulls a knife and his two cronies get out of his car and blocks your egress while saying "fkn do 'im, mayte". Do you fight then?

16ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think what you're describing is more self defence rather than a "fight"

I wouldn't just lie there and let myself be stabbed no, i suspect I'd put up a struggle.

What I'm saying is I'm not interested in "U wunna fite m8"

17ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:22

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I must be honest, I often park in disabled parking bays if there are a few of them empty. I mean what are the chances that suddenly a whole load of one legged men coming along? I once was told by a Middle Aged woman what was I parking there for? I just told her to shut it or she will be parking there next week.

18ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm the same Mike, if there's one there i'll just park in it , no one ever checks .

19ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:42

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I'm the same Mike, if there's one there i'll just park in it , no one ever checks .

Good man Scott. Why should the likes of you and I walk further than some guy in a wheel chair? I always hear they don't want to be treated any different to abled bodied people. My moto is first come first served. Why does a disabled person need to be closer to the shops? They are perfectly capable of getting about in those state of the art wheel chairs anyway.

20ASDA: Fight To The Death Empty Re: ASDA: Fight To The Death Sun Aug 04 2013, 18:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Totally with you there Mike, If they can drive they can also walk , if they are driven by their carer what's a 100 yards more pushing someone in a wheelchair ?

First come first serve, I wouldn't give my seat for anybody on a bus either Mike , would you ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum