Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Agree With Coyle.

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Agree With Coyle. Empty I Agree With Coyle. Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:00

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton boss Owen Coyle is convinced his side can survive the drop this season and cannot wait to prove wrong those who have already written them off.

Why is everyone acting as if we are down and out already ! this has been going on since before Christmas and its quite frankly ridiculous, how anyone could say we were already relegated in December I dont know, the season isnt over in January..

We still have 12 games left, 36 points! a team could come into the league now, win all those and have a chance of staying up.

Im not saying by a long way that we will win them all but, at the end of last month we were out of relegation, since then we have played:

Arsenal - no one expected anything, but we got a point

Norwich - massively underrated, why people thought this should be a certain win is beyond me.

Wigan - We should have had this, and it was mainly Coyles fault, all we can hope is he won't do something like that again.

Chelsea - no one expected anything.

That isnt an easy month, lets be realistic.

This month we have:

City
QPR
Villa
Blackburn
Wolves

If I was one of our rivals and saw that Wanderers had that run, I'd be getting a bit nervous.

Coyle isnt a great manager, but he is good enough to keep us up, he makes mistakes but so does every manager in the league (Im not protecting Coyle here, I admit hes made some very very bad decisions)

I saw people saying Megson was a hero for keeping us up... with the Europe squad and vast amounts of money he inherited..

Coyle kept us up last year with a poor squad a jack all money, I still think Coyle is 10x the manager Meggo ever was.

Please will people stop going on about certain relegation, the Championship and Gartsides 'conspiracy plan' to take us down, anyone with half a brain can see that no chairman wants to get relegated, the premier league was invented to increase the amount of money clubs received for god sake!!

COYWM

2I Agree With Coyle. Empty Re: I Agree With Coyle. Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Certainly, if we win all those games after the City game, we will be out of relegation trouble. Does OC have the balls and know-how to put the required results on the board? Time alone - oh, time will tell!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3I Agree With Coyle. Empty Re: I Agree With Coyle. Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty, your confidence is admirable, and I've said on another thread our remaining games are very winnable.

But for every decent point, there have been three thrown away to the likes of Wigan, Norwich and Swansea. I have seen nothing from Coyle to suggest he has it in him to keep us up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum