Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

God Botherers... Should They Be Banned/Made Illegal???

+5
WhiteBic
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think so, second Saturday morning in a row they've been in our street, it makes you feel uncomfortable trying to avoid them.

just wish they would fuck off and stop mithering.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think it should be illegal that they are allowed to go round knocking on peoples doors trying to convert them to God.

Since I moved a year ago we have had about 5 pairs of people knocking on our door with the same leaflet telling us that we need to find God.

Some of them have even tried to tie god and religion into the fucking current prime minister david cameron and his political views.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

PM me your address Banksy you wanker, I'll be round in the morning.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Banks of the Croal wrote:I think so, second Saturday morning in a row they've been in our street, it makes you feel uncomfortable trying to avoid them.

just wish they would fuck off and stop mithering.
Was one of them Owen Coyle?

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nice one Nat am I on a promise?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Nice one Nat am I on a promise?
Yes, I promise to bring some nice pamphlets.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Preying on the vulnerable, they are on par with quickquid. Vile.

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Jehovah's Witnesses training center
God Botherers... Should They Be Banned/Made Illegal??? 998996_10152983518435381_1182922630_n

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Does anyone else feel like when the Jehovah's witnesses pop round that they think they are superior to you? I am going to do my own leaflet on why I am an atheist to pass them when they come round as they always give me a facking leaflet even when I tell them I won't be reading it. Facking arseholes.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Does anyone else feel like when the Jehovah's witnesses pop round that they think they are superior to you?
They are superior to you. They have faith. The only thing you have faith in is cheeseburgers.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Does anyone else feel like when the Jehovah's witnesses pop round that they think they are superior to you? I am going to do my own leaflet on why I am an atheist to pass them when they come round as they always give me a facking leaflet even when I tell them I won't be reading it. Facking arseholes.
Religion by it's very nature is arrogant mich.

"I KNOW the truth and you DON'T"

"but, if you act like me you can be SAVED"

arrogant, closed minded and hostile.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Religion by it's very nature is arrogant mich.

"I KNOW the truth and you DON'T"

"but, if you act like me you can be SAVED"

arrogant, closed minded and hostile.
I read an article the other day that when faced with death 90% of people turn to God, even if they've been non-believers all their lives.

Deep down everyone has a little belief, some of you just need to find that belief and embrace it. Trust me, your lives will be enriched.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All that tells me is religiosity is a product of fear.

just because when someone is scared shitless, desperate they go "oh god save me!" doesn't mean god is real. In fact it really affirms the opposite.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:All that tells me is religiosity is a product of fear.

just because when someone is scared shitless, desperate they go "oh god save me!" doesn't mean god is real. In fact it really affirms the opposite.
I didn't say it proved God real, I said that deep down everyone has a bit of faith.

I've never heard of anyone speaking to the Tooth Fairy or Father Christmas on their death bed, and they're supposed to be as real as God in your eyes.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well they are but obviously the myth surrounding those characters doesn't offer you eternal life.

lets face it if people are desperate enough they will do anything.

Is it any wonder a lot of drug addicts and criminals "find god" when they're locked up. It's more a comment on psychology rather than anything else.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Why are there so many threads/discussions against Religion? I certainly don't intend to tell you what you should or should not believe, but I find it odd that a country that sings "God Save The Queen" at state events has so many people that are determined to not only argue against Religion, but actively seek to disprove it's tenets. I think I'll call you "Anti-God Botherers" as you are becoming the same thing that annoys you. Ironic, isn't it?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could start one pro religion if you want.

The funny thing is there is nothing to disprove so in a way keegan i agree with you, it's a bit silly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum