Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal?

+7
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Numpty 28723
Angry Dad
Bernard Dennis Park
Dunkels King
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 10:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was watching the news this morning and caught the back end of a story about some Jordanian athlete being charged with voyeurism.

He's basically being charged with watching someone else have sex. How can this be a crime? Even if the people he was watching have sex were his best chum and their 20 stone Great Dane, is it really an offence to watch?

Isn't it human nature to look at things that are out of the ordinary? All my life people have turned their heads in the street to get a better look at me, should all these people be arrested? And if you were walking down the street and saw two cats having intercourse you'd definitely stop and have a look. Or you were going for a stroll down Shifnall Street (Bernard) and happened upon a hooker giving Bolton Hater a blow job, you might hide in a bush to get a better view.

The point is, is it really wrong to watch?

2Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 11:12

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I had to have a medical this morning for work. We have to have them every 36 months. I caught one of the German secretaries trying to cop an eyeful whilst I did the urine sample. Maybe next time I should close the door, the bloody perve. I wouldn't have minded if she had offered me a hand though. That's all true by the way, but to get back to Voyeurism, the whole idea is to look without being seen, so unless you get caught, no damage done.

3Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 11:28

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Where was the sex taking place that the Jordanian watched? If he's looking into someones house it's obviously wrong. If it was happening in a public place I can't see how he can get done for it. The people shagging probably could though.

4Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Where was the sex taking place that the Jordanian watched? If he's looking into someones house it's obviously wrong. If it was happening in a public place I can't see how he can get done for it. The people shagging probably could though.

Surely we've all peeked a look in through someones window? I do it most evenings whilst walking the dog.

5Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 11:33

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I said it was wrong not that I didn't do it.

6Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 11:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Isn't Dogging kinda the same thing? watching shaggers in cars and bushes.

7Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 11:45

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think any of us can honestly say, hand on heart, that we haven't at some time or other nipped out to the local rec and hidden in the bushes for a few hours in the hope of seeing a couple of cats going hard at it.

8Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 11:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I couldn't help overhearing a guy talking to his mates in a pub about a camera system he'd fitted in the students bathroom in a house he lets out.
Shows them at his house to mates and neighbours, thinks its hilarious. Reckoned one girl doesn,t sit on the pan to dump and does it half standing up so he had a film of mr hanky diving in to the pool. I reckon he,d do time for that.Interesting what you can hear in pubs.

9Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 11:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Best Voeurism, to be fair, is when you are sat on an early morning tram (thinking Bury to Manchester line) and looking into the houses. When I used to catch the tram there was one house near Woodlands Road and often caught some sort of sexual act going on... Another way is if you are bored on a train, and the same can be done - not yet caught anyone in a house whilst travelling between Almere Centrum and Amsterdam, but have caught a couple having sex on the bonet of the car!!!!

10Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 13:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Isn't Dogging kinda the same thing? watching shaggers in cars and bushes.

Yes, and it's definitely not illegal to watch your neighbour getting jiggy with a Ribbleton trollop.

11Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 14:42

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Coming soon! To a car park near you!

Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? 006BIT_Stan_Collymore_001

12Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Aug 22 2012, 14:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Isn't Dogging kinda the same thing? watching shaggers in cars and bushes.

Yes, and it's definitely not illegal to watch your neighbour getting jiggy with a Ribbleton trollop.
My old man used to knock off trollops in preston at the Ribble bus depot.

13Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 16:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Four Brighton footballers are currently in Court accused of voyeurism, one being Brendan Rogers' son.

Once again I'm forced to ask the question, is voyeurism actually a crime?

If some woman wants to pour whipped cream on her fanny in the privacy of a hotel room and invites four young men to watch, where is the crime?

14Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 16:47

Natasha Whittam wrote:

If some woman wants to pour whipped cream on her fanny in the privacy of a hotel room and invites four young men to watch, where is the crime?

We've all been there natasha.

15Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 17:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is that what happened? If so it isn't voyeurism, and i doubt it would be called that in a court.

if it is, then you've lost me.

16Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 17:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Is that what happened? If so it isn't voyeurism, and i doubt it would be called that in a court.

if it is, then you've lost me.

Details are sketchy, but three of the four are simply charged with voyeurism, their defence is the woman invited them into her hotel room to watch.

17Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 17:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They won't be charged with that because the law is about "privacy" she invited them so clearly didn't expect any privacy in whatever she did.

18Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 17:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

So who made the complaint?

19Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 17:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-21170127

this is the story i assume, the voyeurism will relate to taking pics of her while she was out cold.

which is valid.

20Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 17:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I cant see this coming out in her favour, if I'm honest. There's just too much lying, and her history seems to be against her, which is unfortunate, if her claims are true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum