Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal?

+7
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Numpty 28723
Angry Dad
Bernard Dennis Park
Dunkels King
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 18:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Its a crime to waste good cream on a twat.

22Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 18:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I couldn't help overhearing a guy talking to his mates in a pub about a camera system he'd fitted in the students bathroom in a house he lets out.
Shows them at his house to mates and neighbours, thinks its hilarious. Reckoned one girl doesn,t sit on the pan to dump and does it half standing up so he had a film of mr hanky diving in to the pool. I reckon he,d do time for that.Interesting what you can hear in pubs.

This is a clear breach of privacy and is certainly not something one should brag about in the pub. Those students are someone's daughters.

One is unlikely to be found guilty of voyeurism if the offence took place in public but snooping around and invading ones privacy will certainly mark you down as a peeping tom.

23Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 18:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I couldn't help overhearing a guy talking to his mates in a pub about a camera system he'd fitted in the students bathroom in a house he lets out.
Shows them at his house to mates and neighbours, thinks its hilarious. Reckoned one girl doesn,t sit on the pan to dump and does it half standing up so he had a film of mr hanky diving in to the pool. I reckon he,d do time for that.Interesting what you can hear in pubs.

This is a clear breach of privacy and is certainly not something one should brag about in the pub. Those students are someone's daughters.

One is unlikely to be found guilty of voyeurism if the offence took place in public but snooping around and invading ones privacy will certainly mark you down as a peeping tom.
I know of a bloke he's married and he goes around at night with a pair of bins and watches bedroom windows, he's down on the south coast, he also wanks in his car while women or men are walking past. He got caught at beachy head some years back but got away with it. He used to be a relative by my previous marriage, he told me all his stuff dont know why and dont know if he is still at it as long finished with that family. He reckoned his ultimate thrill would be to have a lads camp out and a wankathon round the fire, he really creeped me out as he would sweat when talking about it, just glad he never had a daughter or at least i hope not. His wife and family thought the sun shone out the preverbial and that i was just a thug, stupid fuckers.

24Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 19:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:

I know of a bloke he's married and he goes around at night with a pair of bins and watches bedroom windows, he's down on the south coast, he also wanks in his car while women or men are walking past. He got caught at beachy head some years back but got away with it. He used to be a relative by my previous marriage, he told me all his stuff dont know why and dont know if he is still at it as long finished with that family. He reckoned his ultimate thrill would be to have a lads camp out and a wankathon round the fire, he really creeped me out as he would sweat when talking about it, just glad he never had a daughter or at least i hope not. His wife and family thought the sun shone out the preverbial and that i was just a thug, stupid fuckers.

Was he from Blackburn by any chance ?

25Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 19:29

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It's right and good

26Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 20:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:

Was he from Blackburn by any chance ?
Nah Seaford

27Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 22:01

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Voyeurism is great. Whether it be checking out topless women on the beach abroad or if you look out the window and see a naked woman, it's brilliant.

The fact is that anyone having sex in view of people or walking around naked/topless on the beach or with the curtains open - they basically want to be seen.

28Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 22:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Voyeurism is great. Whether it be checking out topless women on the beach abroad or if you look out the window and see a naked woman, it's brilliant.

The fact is that anyone having sex in view of people or walking around naked/topless on the beach or with the curtains open - they basically want to be seen.

You can't be convicted of voyeurism for watching a topless woman on a beach. If women choose to get their baps out on a beach then most heterosexual men will take a peek, it's only human nature.

The offence of voyeurism specifically relates to invasion of privacy. A public beach is not a private place so no offence is committed.

29Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 22:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Voyeurism is great. Whether it be checking out topless women on the beach abroad or if you look out the window and see a naked woman, it's brilliant.

Not if they live on the 10th floor and you're in a tree.

30Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Tue Jan 29 2013, 22:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would have to be a giant Redwood and the voyeur would have to be a registered lumberjack. Most of these penthouse suites in America all seem to come equipped with telescopes yet none of the occupants seem to be familiar with astronomy.

31Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Voyeurism: Should It Be Illegal? Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it's voyeurism to have a look in your rear view when you see a hot girl walking down the pavement.

there's a difference between that and harmful stuff like recording and distributing video etc etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum