Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many hours a week do you work ?

+9
gloswhite
Dunkels King
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
NickFazer
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How many hours a week do you work ? Empty How many hours a week do you work ? Thu Aug 22 2013, 18:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do between 35-45, thinking about working more hours for more cash, it had me wondering on how many hours people work in a week .

I go to work for 40 hours, how many I work is debatable.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

None. Very Happy 

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Officially 37 Hours

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Officially 37 but probably about 45

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

About 60 - mainly by choice

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Usually about 40/42, depends how interesting the job is.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Monday to Friday is usually about 45-50 hours a week whilst weekend there is another 12-20 hours

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Monday to Friday is usually about 45-50 hours a week whilst weekend there is another 12-20 hours
You could work up to 70 hours, God that's some hours .

10How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 10:48

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

My standard week is 38 hours but I normally do about 45 hours. In a job I had with Rockwell Collins in the UK for one year at Heathrow I quite often did double shifts, so 18 hours a day but only for six days in a row then I could have two days off. As I was contracted to them through my own company I could get away with the hours. There were 3 of us doing stupid hours like that. A year was enough, I then moved to Germany where they are really strict about hours.

11How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 13:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

There's a guy at work who travels all over the place, US, Uk, etc, and bills us for the travel time, work, everything. Costing us an absolute fortune, and then somebody realised that according to the European Working Directive (?), he was limited to the number of hours he could work in a week. When it was imposed, it saved quite a bit of cash, and eased concerns that he was driving himself into the deck, for the cash.

12How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:02

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Many years ago I worked two full time jobs - over 80 hours a week for over 4 years. I would leave the house most days at 7.30am and not get home until 11.30pm. Finally quit the second job, but paid off a 30 year mortgage in cash with the money I'd saved. Not having a mortgage/rent payment for over 20 years enabled me to save/invest and has enabled me to have a financially secure retirement.

13How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I just got back from the windy city four day's work brought me in 15 grand, i love my job.

14How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:50

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I bet your arse is soar AD.

15How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 14:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:I bet your arse is soar AD.
I wouldn't expect any less of you magoo:roll:

16How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 15:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: four day's work brought me in 15 grand

That's what Mills and Ream get for doing fuckall Very Happy 

What the fuck do you do AD ?

17How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 17:50

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

About 20 hours tops.

18How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 17:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:About 20 hours tops.
Hope you find something Martin when you come back over, when are you coming back over to the U.K ?

19How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 18:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:
Angry Dad wrote: four day's work brought me in 15 grand

That's what Mills and Ream get for doing fuckall Very Happy 

What the fuck do you do AD ?
stuff mills and ream wouldn't do:D

20How many hours a week do you work ? Empty Re: How many hours a week do you work ? Fri Aug 23 2013, 18:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, they would make shite sand bags Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum