Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BWFC 2013 RIP

+7
mark leach
observer
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Born to be a wanderer
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BWFC 2013 RIP Empty BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:54

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Another failure by the defense and a toothless attack thank fuck I'm on holiday next Friday as poor as I've seen since well just same old same old.The board and dougie are gonna have to do something quick.We looked better under Coyle Shit shit shit shit shit:mad: 

2BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you really think we looked better under Coyle... well....

3BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 15:56

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Our defence looked alright today to be fair but that has meant we look even worse up front. In the final third we are probably the worst in the league at the moment, especially in terms of attempts on goal.

4BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Worse than Barnsley?

5BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to feed the strikers more with out leaving the defence too vulnerable , the answer is Dawson .

But we looked like we didn't have a clue today, in the centre circle at passing back to Bogdan ?

6BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I bet they have more attempts on goal than we do, one against forest and I think 2 or 3 today....not brilliant is it?

7BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:We need to feed the strikers more with out leaving the defence too vulnerable , the answer is Dawson .

But we looked like we didn't have a clue today, in the centre circle at passing back to Bogdan ?
If the answer is someone who we can't afford and is in the first team squad at a premier league team it's not looking good is it.

8BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 16:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:We need to feed the strikers more with out leaving the defence too vulnerable , the answer is Dawson .

If the answer is someone who we can't afford and is in the first team squad at a premier league team it's not looking good is it.
First team is he ?

No its not good is it .

9BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:22

So Dawson is the answer to our creativity problems and our defensive problems?

10BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 17:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:

So Dawson is the answer to our creativity problems and our defensive problems?
No, just the defensive problems.

11BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If you really think we looked better under Coyle... well....

To be fair, I think we did look better under Coyle. At least you felt we might score the odd goal.

12BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sat Aug 24 2013, 18:30

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:If you really think we looked better under Coyle... well....

To be fair, I think we did look better under Coyle. At least you felt we might score the odd goal.
Please refresh my memory... what number did Odd wear?  Doesn't appear anyone wants to score this season except for Pratley.

13BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sun Aug 25 2013, 09:47

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Dawson still hasn't been picked by West Brom.

14BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sun Aug 25 2013, 12:29

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

mark leach wrote:Dawson still hasn't been picked by West Brom.
That's because he's 'one for the future' at WBA.

There are a bunch of players that Dougie has signed that haven't been picked. In fact Dougie keeps picking players who were signed by Coyle ahead of players he has signed.

15BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sun Aug 25 2013, 16:01

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

It's scary agreeing with Nat all the time.....but right you are Madam.

We lost games under OC but did score at least.....right now we barely get a ball into the box.

16BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sun Aug 25 2013, 20:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Another failure by the defense and a toothless attack thank fuck I'm on holiday next Friday as poor as I've seen since well just same old same old.The board and dougie are gonna have to do something quick.We looked better under Coyle Shit shit shit shit shit:mad: 
I reckon your expectations are way too high BTBAW. With a full squad we might have been able to compete for promotion, but with all our creative midfielders out we have little or no chance of having a serious attacking threat or keeping the pressure off the defence.
When Eagles and Pratley get back we can expect some improvement, but to become contenders we need some real quality and the only players who have that are Holden, Mavies, possibly Moritz on his day and possibly the youngsters like Hall and White. White won't get a look-in, Hall may force his way into the team and Moritz may get a chance after a steady performance on Saturday, but unless Dougie sees what's needed and is willing to drop some of the big names to make it happen, we're mid-table at best for now.

17BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Sun Aug 25 2013, 20:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

We lost games under OC but did score at least.....right now we barely get a ball into the box.
didn't we go on the longest run of.... well everything negative in the history of the football club under Coyle.

You're right it was brilliant!

18BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Tue Aug 27 2013, 02:00

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
terenceanne wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

didn't we go on the longest run of.... well everything negative in the history of the football club under Coyle.

No..... we dropped from the Prem because of a last minute goal by City
Then we had a miserable pre-season and a bad run ...... we are matching that run right now if not worse.

19BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Tue Aug 27 2013, 10:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

City's late goal helped us - we needed to win at Stoke, but drew.

20BWFC 2013 RIP Empty Re: BWFC 2013 RIP Tue Aug 27 2013, 10:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
terenceanne wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

No..... we dropped from the Prem because of a last minute goal by City
Then we had a miserable pre-season and a bad run ...... we are matching that run right now if not worse.
We broke every negative record (basically) in the clubs history.

and the run we are on now (2 points from 4 games) is worse?

Ok.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum