Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Smartphone advice?

+9
Mr Magoo
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Culcheth_White
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Smartphone advice? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smartphone advice? Wed Sep 04 2013, 21:15

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:Mb. I have both so can form an opinion. Like you can over your nokia 6310 and your iphone. Stop being a constant dick
Johnny, if you come back at me like that again I'll be coming over to Salford to have a right sort out. You can bring Angry Dad to help you if you like and someone else to help you and you can bring your fucking dinner because after I've finished with you, you're going to fucking need it. Do you understand?

42Smartphone advice? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smartphone advice? Wed Sep 04 2013, 22:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I'll wait for the bootleg video.
seems they have already met Wink

43Smartphone advice? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smartphone advice? Wed Sep 04 2013, 22:36

This is what you said as you cant seem to remember you fucktard - how can you prefer an Android over an Apple iphone? You prat.

You have my address. Or are you going to pussy out like last time.

44Smartphone advice? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smartphone advice? Thu Sep 05 2013, 04:06

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:This is what you said as you cant seem to remember you fucktard - how can you prefer an Android over an Apple iphone? You prat.

You have my address.  Or are you going to pussy out like last time.
Just watch yourself. 
You are cruising for a bruising pal.

45Smartphone advice? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smartphone advice? Thu Sep 05 2013, 07:21

Lol. I do like you Michael. Your like the cubby little sister I never had

46Smartphone advice? - Page 3 Empty Re: Smartphone advice? Fri Sep 06 2013, 18:41

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well, I ended up getting a Samsung Galaxy S 111 Mini. It cost me £0 as my Dad's contract was up and he said he would like to keep his 8 year old Nokia.

I'm just trying to work it out, I have managed to text and phone somebody Very Happy 

I'm now getting my 12 year old daughter to show me the complicated bits. affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum