Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dougie's Treatment of Knight: Disgraceful

+11
Born to be a wanderer
Triumph
gloswhite
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Tigermin
doffcocker
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:To be fair I honestly do not think it was disgraceful.

Last few games have been a disgrace by the players and Dougie has actually mentioned their disgrace in various post-match interviews.  It has done nothing, changing/training rooms "chats" seem to have done nothing so thsi is probably his way of saying shape-up or get out of my team.  the only time, if ever, he loses the plot is if he decides to do a halt-time team talk on the pitch - a-la Phil Brown at Hull City/Tigers!!!
I agree. Are we not talking about the same Zat Knight that was seen laughing away as he left the pitch after losing at Fulham?
His commitment has been embarrassing at times, he's had it damn easy at Bolton all things considered.

Either way, if can't take being subbed for a striker as a centre half in a game his team are chasing, he's in the wrong job.

Disgrace? lol! 

Decent move to be fair and a big statement. I'd expect it to be Mills and Ream next match now.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote: Are we not talking about the same Zat Knight that was seen laughing away as he left the pitch after losing at Fulham?
He did the same thing when we got tonked away at Villa a few seasons ago.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mills and Ream actually played better against Leeds. It was Eagles first game back after injury and it looked like he was trying too hard.

Paddy Kenny was stalling and time wasting all afternoon and should have been booked.

If half of our shots had been on target in the 2nd half then we would have won 6-3. A home win against Derby midweek will settle the nerves. Play Beckford and Ngog up front and give Hall a chance to ping in some crosses and Bob's your uncle.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

genuinely funny thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum