Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strong rumour is that Pulis is being lined up.

+9
rammywhite
doffcocker
Culcheth_White
Boggersbelief
kennster
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Russell slade looks like a giant thumb. No thanks

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

scottjames30 wrote:Pulis is a great manager, Stoke fans were sick of just winning , hard, in your face football, they wanted to win playing like Barca.

How we would just like a win, Pulis is our man.
Are you trying to say that we want to win games by playing Rugby?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Pulis is a great manager, Stoke fans were sick of just winning , hard, in your face football, they wanted to win playing like Barca.

Just trying to win games.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pulis achieved no more, maybe less, than you'd expect at Stoke given the resources he had. The idea of him coming to Bolton makes me want to pay Dougie's council tax.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

kennster wrote:

at the moment just winning would be nice

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:Shut it Culcheth, I've never lied in my life.
I'll give you credit Natasha for spelling Culcheth correctly, unlike that big boned fellow, who is scared of Angry Dad.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That big boned fellow shit himself from AD.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Pulis is shit, is he? I can remember a game at Wembley where a 'shit' manger got his team to absolutely tank us. And they played some decent football that day as well.
If you told me that Pulis was being lined up to replace Lennie Lawrence  alongside Freedman-then I'd be delighted.
I don't really care what sort of football they play at the minute as long as we get some bleeding points on the board

Freedman is staying- unless he resigns himself-  but Pulis alongside him might make the deference.
But one thing he isn't, is 'shit'

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Definitely best not be Pulis - same mold as depressing Megson and needs lots of cash just to be sublime - no thanks. I would try to get Sam Allardyce back, although it goes completely against my principle of returning ex-managers.

Personal stuff got in the way, at the end - although we will never get teh full story and only rumours of what happened - but we should put business forst and as time has told Sam is still there flying relatively high (well higher than Bolton - almost 2 divisions higher).

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

People are getting delusional here.
Why would Allardyce come back when he's got a successful Premier club to manage- good players and a damn big salary. There is no way on God's earth that he'll return!.
And Freedman isn't going.  -I'll be you a pound to a pinch of shit that he turns this around and starts getting results

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Knight would still get a game in Pulis' team, not in defence but up front.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If Dougie get's fired. I want Tony Pulis!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dean Smith

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
And Freedman isn't going.  -I'll be you a pound to a pinch of shit that he turns this around and starts getting results
And I'll have ten pounds of the same pinch of shit as well.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:People are getting delusional here.
Why would Allardyce come back when he's got a successful Premier club to manage- good players and a damn big salary. There is no way on God's earth that he'll return!.
To be fair I wasn't actively wanting him come back at this moment in time.

I am backing Freedman after seeing what happened at Palace at the start of last season and thsi season is already mirroring lasts already for Dougie.

But ever since Sam left we have been coasting slowly on a downward spiral - with either managers or players or both. At this moment in time we have a bag of shite players bought by the previous two managers with contracts extended by the last manager - these players cannot be sold as no club wants them - they are that bad!!!!

What I was trying to get across was that is personal circumstances hadn't got in the way we would probably be still in the Premier League with Sam at teh helm.

If teh job did come vacant tehn yes I would aggree with pursuing Sam, against my oen beliefs, but I would very much doubt he would want to come back, anyway, whilst gartside is in charge.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have had stronger farts than this rumour. I doubt very much that the board could afford to sack Dougie and his backroom staff and find the money to bring in a new manager and his entourage.

If results continue, then alarm bells will start to ring but I suspect Dougie has at least until the end of November to turn things round.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is either completely deluded or ITK.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not being funny, if we get Pulis at any point i will stop caring completely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum