Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you take back Kevin Davies?

+7
Michael Bolton
wessy
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
kennster
doffcocker
11 posters

Reply to topic

Would you take KD back?

Would you take back Kevin Davies? Vote_lcap17%Would you take back Kevin Davies? Vote_rcap 17% [ 5 ]
Would you take back Kevin Davies? Vote_lcap17%Would you take back Kevin Davies? Vote_rcap 17% [ 5 ]
Would you take back Kevin Davies? Vote_lcap66%Would you take back Kevin Davies? Vote_rcap 66% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 30

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Would you take back Kevin Davies? Mon Sep 23 2013, 22:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I came across this on a PNE forum earlier.

I was talking to a Bolton fan yesterday, he asked if they could have him back please, he is sadly missed!!!

Maybe shows also what Davies contributes to a club off the field as well as on it, and what Bolton are now missing!
If ever we would go on a bad run this season, it would always be because "Dougie got rid of the life and soul of this club when he let SKD go".

We get this with every player that moves on, let alone Davies who some people had an outrageous hard on for.

Is he really a missing piece of the jigsaw?

2Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Mon Sep 23 2013, 22:04

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Give over.

3Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Mon Sep 23 2013, 22:04

Give over.

4Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Mon Sep 23 2013, 22:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Legend for me.

but should have let him go when we were relegated.

5Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Mon Sep 23 2013, 22:11

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Give over. We had the best out of him, it was the right time when he left IMO.

If he was playing for us now I doubt we would be any better off.

6Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Mon Sep 23 2013, 23:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Always liked Kevin Davies but there is no room for sentimentality in football. He was never a 20 goal a season striker for us and the time was right to call it a day.

Wish him all the best at Preston in the twilight of his career.

7Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 12:21

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Great guy great servant But couldn't trap a bag of cement, if the game was constantly played in the air,then yes he would be in my team on the deck everything broke down. yes hes missed but not on the field.

8Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 14:46

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I miss him, we need a leader and players with character in the team right now. He would be scoring no less than the likes of Beckford and Ngog. It was a huge mistake to let him go and all of you who say otherwise are wrong. 

Bring back super Kev - in fact, make him manager.

9Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As shit as he was, he still contributes more than Beckford and Ngog.

If PNE offered us a straight swap for Ngog I'd take Davies back.

10Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 14:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:As shit as he was, he still contributes more than Beckford and Ngog.

Nonsense.

11Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 15:22

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Give over.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

12Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 15:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

doffcocker wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:As shit as he was, he still contributes more than Beckford and Ngog.

Nonsense.
Extend some Nat some facking courtesy.

13Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 15:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

Nonsense.
Extend some Nat some facking courtesy.
I should tell Nat/Pat to pull the facking other one.

14Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What has Ngog contributed to this season? Give me one thing.

There isn't one. He has been appalling.

Davies is shit, but at least he gave 100%, something Ngog has never done.

15Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 16:30

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What about taking SKD back as manger with either Phil Brown or LSL as 1st team coach? Still has to be better than DF and the Munsters!

16Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 16:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:What about taking SKD back as manger with either Phil Brown or LSL as 1st team coach? Still has to be better than DF and the Munsters!
I... I, what... and.

oh forget it.

17Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 17:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Davies is shit, but at least he gave 100%
He couldn't outpace a baby elephant but it's alright because he tries? This giving 100% rubbish gets on my tits.

The only thing Davies can do that Ngog can't do better is heading, and he wasn't effective at that towards the end.

The way we've played this season has generally limited Beckford and Ngog to chances of a poor quality.

Ngog's touch has been fanatastic at times. He hasn't played badly by any stretch.

18Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 20:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd bring him back as Manager.

19Would you take back Kevin Davies? Empty Re: Would you take back Kevin Davies? Tue Sep 24 2013, 20:26

scottjames30 wrote:I'd bring him back as Manager.
Thank god you'll never be in a position to do so.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum