Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone else have a psychological problem with short men?

+5
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Michael Bolton
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do short men wind you up?

Does anyone else have a psychological problem with short men? Vote_lcap38%Does anyone else have a psychological problem with short men? Vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
Does anyone else have a psychological problem with short men? Vote_lcap50%Does anyone else have a psychological problem with short men? Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Does anyone else have a psychological problem with short men? Vote_lcap12%Does anyone else have a psychological problem with short men? Vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I really hate short men, any man who is less than 5'9 should not be allowed to be called a man. I mean who the hell do they think they are wearing suits and pretending to be like me?  
Have you also noticed all small men have small man syndrome where they all have a chip on their shoulder because they are small? Women like men like me who can look after them and are handy in a fight, anyone could kick a short man's arse.
Have you noticed all small men are annoying little cretins like Alan Carr, Ronnie Corbett, Freddie Starr, etc.? God they drive me nuts. 
Does anyone else have a problem with short men?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No just fat pretend Chelsea fans.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:No just fat pretend Chelsea fans.
lol!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My father was only 5'9 but he played football to a decent standard at centre half. He only weighed 11 and a half stone but he was quick, read the game well and could head a ball. He was still playing Sunday League football at 38. He joined the Coldstream Guards on leaving school and then did a proper apprenticeship as a Fitter and Turner. He brought up 4 children and carried on working until he was 72. It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone else have a psychological problem with short men? Is-this-the-way-to-amarillo-06

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How far away are they?

Who you calling Tattoo, you long streak of piss?

We're Bolton we're barmy we're on the piss tonight.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:My father was only 5'9 but he played football to a decent standard at centre half. He only weighed 11 and a half stone but he was quick, read the game well and could head a ball. He was still playing Sunday League football at 38. He joined the Coldstream Guards on leaving school and then did a proper apprenticeship as a Fitter and Turner. He brought up 4 children and carried on working until he was 72. It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.
:clap:Well said RT, Iv'e had big men shit bricks and average men show no fear of me in a situation RT,my old man who was a typical fighting irishman said to me when i was a young un when you have a man cornered and he wants a way out give it to him or it may just blow up in your face. He once went against his own advice and he got done by a 5ft 6 guy who weighed in about 11st my old man was 15 st 6,1 and had never lost a fight but there was more fight in the little guy and he blew it, i lost all respect for him that night.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Small men can be dangerous as fuck Never underestimate ANYONE, for one thing you have no idea what training or fighting skills they posses and that includes women, i know a woman who can incapacitate most average men and has the skill to kill with her hands and she is a fit babe. I also know a guy who carries acid on him which he will throw in your face and he is like lightening with a knife and he is no taller than phil collins.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Having said all that i can see where MB is coming from little men with a complex are fucking annoying.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:Having said all that i can see where MB is coming from little men with a complex are fucking annoying.
Willie Carson sums this up exactly. An annoying little shit with the ego the size of Buckingham Palace. He is one nasty piece of work and yet many people think he is all jolly and nice.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone with a bad attitude, regardless of size can be annoying.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:Anyone with a bad attitude, regardless of size can be annoying.
True.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5' 7" and proud you fat twat

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:5' 7" and proud you fat twat
You tell him Norpig! Laughing 

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:5' 7" and proud you fat twat
No need to call me fat or a twat.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

alright tubby stop crying Crying or Very sad

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:alright tubby stop crying Crying or Very sad
Apology accepted.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Norpig wrote:alright tubby stop crying Crying or Very sad
Apology accepted.
:drinks:

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think tall wide people are worse, they tend to move slower than most and get in the f, cking way.

Taking up all the footpath.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm 5' 4" and I really dont five a fuck what anyone thinks. The one thin I've noticed with my height, is when somebody thinks they are, for whatever reason, more intelligent than me, just because they are taller. I call that 'Big Man syndrome'. Seems to me to be very similar to the 'my car is bigger than yours, ipso facto, I'm a better driver. Its tells me more about that person, than my height does about me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum