Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freedman out or unbeaten in four - how do we feel?

+14
luckyPeterpiper
Whitesince63
observer
doffcocker
terenceanne
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
bryan458
karlypants
Reebok_Rebel
kennster
scottjames30
Sluffy
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I thought we'd beat Wednesday so I'm in a glass half empty mood at the moment but we are unbeaten now in four so reason for optimism too.

How do you feel right now?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looking at the table , its not looking good.

Blackpool are getting good results at home 'getting lucky' but getting them non-the-less.

We need to start winning from here , disappointing result today imo.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Enough is enough, we got a point but the start to the season is a disgrace.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fuck the stupid scottish prick off. Fell apart second half, team chemistry was a shambled, he makes like for like subs, no plan b.

Going nowhere with this idiot in charge.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had aenough of Freedman now as well, time to go me thinks.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Needs to go now, and take Laurel and Hardy with him, and that useless twat eagles!!!!!pale

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:Needs to go now, and take Laurel and Hardy with him, and that useless twat eagles!!!!!pale
It sounded like Eagles was putting the effort in against Sheffield Wednesday today no?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I do rate eagles. However, today he was pants. Freedman left him on and subbed one of the best players for lee...

Wtf???

Neither, I don't think unbeaten in 4 is particularly impressive but I still don't think sacking Freedman will help in any way. We're missing the creativity we need to win games, but at least we're sounding harder to beat again and all of the credit for that has to go to Freedman for revitalising Ream and Mills, and bringing in McNaughton. 

Beckford scoring is another positive, but the main issue is keeping the ball and creating more clear cut opportunities for him.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I do rate eagles. However, today he was pants. Freedman left him on and subbed one of the best players for lee...

Wtf???
Feeney was quiet today, Lee did well when he came on.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
bryan458 wrote:Needs to go now, and take Laurel and Hardy with him, and that useless twat eagles!!!!!pale
It sounded like Eagles was putting the effort in against Sheffield Wednesday today no?
He is Shit, he cant pass, couldn't beat an egg, an goes into every 50/50 like a fucking tart, he is shite!!!!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
He is Shit, he cant pass, couldn't beat an egg, an goes into every 50/50 like a fucking tart, he is shite!!!!!
lol!  Made me laugh that!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

How do we feel?....Bloody depressed if nothing else, the whole team is a shambles with no organisation what so ever, if megson had stook with 2 defensive midfielders at home every game without a win I doubt some sections of the fans would have still stook with him.

Time to go Douglas.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

karlypants wrote:
The complete opposite.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Eagles performance was summed up with his ''effort'' before he came off, utter disgrace.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Neither, I don't think unbeaten in 4 is particularly impressive but I still don't think sacking Freedman will help in any way. We're missing the creativity we need to win games.
We created a host of chances today, the two that Eagles and Beckford missed were criminal.

The problem is the manager and the long ball. Now I don't know if he instructs them to hoof it, or they just ignore what he says and do it anyway. But either way, it's his job to sort it out and he doesn't.

We play a bit of football and Beckford scores, we then spend the next hour hoofing it, then when Lee comes on we start passing it about and we look dangerous.

Not rocket science is it Dougie? If the players won't play football then fucking leave them out.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I cant help but feel there is a fundamental fault in the team's make-up, helped by the insistence of DF to play with one striker, regardless. Why does he think we can win games like this? Ordinarily, for away teams, its used to defend in depth, with the taking of counter-attacks when they can. To start a game at home like this is just madness, especially when you have a team that is incapable of organising itself into any kind of cohesive threat. We get the same crap every game, whether we play well , bad, or indifferent. No consistency other than we won't be a threat, no matter what. I like DF, but his tactics are beginning to look very one-dimensional now, with players who don't seem to have the spark when thy need it.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Doog out ..... time up ....  It's relegation form for sure.  Lose most away games and Draw home games against fellow strugglers. Put it down to one of those things....the club and Doog just don't fit together.

Next manager should not be able to speak English IMO ......someone who judges players on football skill alone.  Italian or Spanish preferable.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

PDC ?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd say that in response to about 90% of teamsheets and substitutions this season, I've gone "what fucking planet is this guy on?"

But that's been the case for over half a decade. I can't bare the idea of yet another round of firing and hiring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum