Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Had A Fight?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Had A Fight? Empty Have You Ever Had A Fight? Sun Mar 11 2012, 12:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't mean a back garden scuffle with your younger sister when you were 8, but a full blown scrap with fists or hair-pulling.

I've only had one real fight in my life. Nancy Farrelly when I was 14. She thought I was trying to steal her boyfriend (I was and I did) so jumped me in the school playground one lunchtime. There was more hair pulling than punching to be honest but it was pretty violent if I remember rightly and more than a drop of blood.

2Have You Ever Had A Fight? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Fight? Sun Mar 11 2012, 12:09

Plenty of fights, usually at the football to be honest. I once spent the night in the cells for duffing up some Bolton teenager who came into my pub.

3Have You Ever Had A Fight? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Fight? Sun Mar 11 2012, 12:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Plenty of fights, usually at the football to be honest. I once spent the night in the cells for duffing up some Bolton teenager who came into my pub.

YAWN!!!! Very not interesting!

In response to you Nat... nope, never fought, and try to never will. I am a pacifist in heart and mind. I have actually walked away from a couple of fights - which seems to insult more the other person!!!

4Have You Ever Had A Fight? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Fight? Sun Mar 11 2012, 17:30

surely every man has had a proper fight at some point in his life

weed be hear all day if i discribed my fights but ive won more than ive lost

5Have You Ever Had A Fight? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Fight? Sun Mar 11 2012, 17:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:Plenty of fights, usually at the football to be honest. I once spent the night in the cells for duffing up some Bolton teenager who came into my pub.

In response to you Nat... nope, never fought, and try to never will. I am a pacifist in heart and mind. I have actually walked away from a couple of fights - which seems to insult more the other person!!!

doesn't take much to get a bite from you does it chris lol.

6Have You Ever Had A Fight? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Fight? Sun Mar 11 2012, 18:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

doesn't take much to get a bite from you does it chris lol.

Its one way to boost post number for me and the site!!!!Laughing

7Have You Ever Had A Fight? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Fight? Sun Mar 11 2012, 23:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Good lad! (Oh crap, I've done it too...)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

8Have You Ever Had A Fight? Empty Re: Have You Ever Had A Fight? Fri Mar 16 2012, 17:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The worst one i had was when a gang of newcastle yobs attacked two of us and knocked my mate out outside a wimpey bar that was under renovation i picked up a length 2by2 that was handy and hit the first one to come at me only it had a nail in the end and i had to stand on on his neck to yank it out of his forehead so i could get the rest of them but the cowardly fukkers legged it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum