Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Moritz out for the lads

+3
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
doffcocker
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Get Moritz out for the lads Mon Dec 16 2013, 00:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Why the title? Because I heard it at the match and liked it.

What I wanna know is what everyone thinks of him, now that he's finally getting a chance in the side.

I think he's an excellent passer and striker of the ball, but it worries me how little you see him roll up his sleeves and go after it. I just hope that for every match where he was the difference, there's not five where he didn't see enough of the ball.

2Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Re: Get Moritz out for the lads Mon Dec 16 2013, 11:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Seems to play when he wants to but got us back in the game yesterday. He's a bit too sharp for most of the players if you ask me, they are too slow between the ears to keep up with him. His passing is sublime at times.

3Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Re: Get Moritz out for the lads Mon Dec 16 2013, 19:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

He needs a good team to play in. Lad oozes ability and class.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Re: Get Moritz out for the lads Mon Dec 16 2013, 19:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:He needs a good team to play in. Lad oozes ability and class.

You used to say that about Ricardo Gardner.

5Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Re: Get Moritz out for the lads Mon Dec 16 2013, 21:54

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He had a piss poor first half but in the second half he was brilliant, your never going to get him diving in for the 50/50 tackles.

I'd play him and mark davies behind the lone striker every game with spearing sat deep.

6Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Re: Get Moritz out for the lads Mon Dec 16 2013, 21:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I'd play him and mark davies behind the lone striker every game with spearing sat deep.

Dougie would rather shag Chris Eagles than be that attacking.

7Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Re: Get Moritz out for the lads Mon Dec 16 2013, 22:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He does hide at times but I suspect he feels like he's pissing in the wind with some of the nobheads he's playing with. He's by far the sharpest player we have but his lack of work rate and his disappearing acts are the baggage we have to accept if he plays, it would appear.

8Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Re: Get Moritz out for the lads Wed Dec 18 2013, 18:11

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I agree with Aaron 4-3-2-1 spearing holding CYL ,Danns or Eagles with Moritz n Mavies behind Mason.
                                                  Lonerghan                                                                                     McNuaghton         Mills          Ream            Baptiste                                                                                  
                                       Spearing                           
      CYL                                                  Eagles
                       Mavies                 Moritz
                                       Mason
Subs Beckford,Knight,Danns,Medo,Hall,Connor Wilkinson,GK. You can have 7 on the bench but I stand to be corrected.

9Get Moritz out for the lads Empty Re: Get Moritz out for the lads Wed Dec 18 2013, 18:25

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd be amazed if Dougie changes formation, from his favoured 4-2-3-1 formation. Having said that, I would LOVE Dougie to play Moritz and Mark Davies in the same team, providing none of them are played out of position of course. Maybe Mavies in the hole just behind Mason or Beckford and Moritz out wide left, but a kind of free role, if you know what I mean?  :good:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum